Windows 10: Window 10 - hotmail

Discus and support Window 10 - hotmail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have windows 10 on my pc with hotmail. I tried to delete some folders I created in the archive folder in hotmail by right clicking on the folder and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by camaro z28rebuild1970, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Window 10 - hotmail

I have windows 10 on my pc with hotmail. I tried to delete some folders I created in the archive folder in hotmail by right clicking on the folder and selecting delete. The folder was deleted from the archive folder but reappeared under the delete folder. I now can't delete the folders form this location - what is the solution?

:)

camaro z28rebuild1970, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 26, 2021
  3. STUPID Windows Live Hotmail

STUPID Windows Live Hotmail - NOW FIXED

PROBLEM:
    Microsoft Outlook Express has stopped working / is not working with hotmail. Yesterday it was working. Today it is not.

I've been using hotmail/outlook express for the last 6 years or so. (And without any problems). BUT today, without my knowledge, MS has upgraded *downgraded?* my hotmail accounts to the new Windows Live Hotmail, which DOES NOT WORK with outlook express.

ALL MY EMAILS ARE STUCK. *Bang Head :banghead: RETARDS! This is my business mail too!

EDIT: SOLUTION FOUND See below

lemonadesoda, Feb 26, 2021
  4. malware Win User

Window 10 - hotmail

Microsoft Launches Windows Live Hotmail Worldwide

Microsoft Corp. today announced that Windows Live Hotmail, the successor to MSN Hotmail, is launching globally in 36 languages. Windows Live Hotmail will deliver a safer, more powerful and productive e-mail experience than previous versions with flexible access via the Web, on a mobile phone or with an e-mail client. As Windows Live Hotmail begins rolling out on May 7 and continues over the coming days, consumers will be able to visit Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft to sign up for a new Windows Live Hotmail account. Current MSN Hotmail customers can also update their existing account to Windows Live Hotmail by logging into their account and clicking on the green Join Windows Live Hotmail button. Later this month Windows Live Hotmail customers will also be able to access their Windows Live Hotmail e-mail and contacts for free using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or Office Outlook 2007 via the new Microsoft Office Outlook Connector beta.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Window 10 - hotmail

1. Window 10 - hotmail - Similar Threads - Window hotmail

2. From Windows 10 - when adding a hotmail profile, Windows Security keeps on asking for password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From Windows 10 - when adding a hotmail profile, Windows Security keeps on asking for password.: From Windows 10 - when adding a hotmail profile, Windows Security keeps on asking for password. But this does not happen on another laptop that runs Windows 10 also.This has been a problem for the last 3 days, Please advise resolution, If any...
  3. From Windows 10 - when adding a hotmail profile, Windows Security keeps on asking for password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    From Windows 10 - when adding a hotmail profile, Windows Security keeps on asking for password.: From Windows 10 - when adding a hotmail profile, Windows Security keeps on asking for password. But this does not happen on another laptop that runs Windows 10 also.This has been a problem for the last 3 days, Please advise resolution, If any...
  4. From Windows 10 - when adding a hotmail profile, Windows Security keeps on asking for password.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. What happens with Windows 11 upgrade; does it demand Hotmail login?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens with Windows 11 upgrade; does it demand Hotmail login?: I've seen what happens with a new Windows 11 system: it demands a Hotmail login, something I cannot accept because I switch back-and-forth between different Hotmail accounts. But what happens when Windows auto-upgrades from 10 to 11, with the former having been installed with...
  6. What happens with Windows 11 upgrade; does it demand Hotmail login?

What happens with Windows 11 upgrade; does it demand Hotmail login?: I've seen what happens with a new Windows 11 system: it demands a Hotmail login, something I cannot accept because I switch back-and-forth between different Hotmail accounts. But what happens when Windows auto-upgrades from 10 to 11, with the former having been installed with...
  7. I can't send emails from my hotmail account using the Mail app on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't send emails from my hotmail account using the Mail app on Windows 11: The app will receive and send my other IMAP email addresses but will not send from my hotmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-send-emails-from-my-hotmail-account-using/53f4b3cd-89f7-46d0-907f-7b5b20797d84
  8. I can't send emails from my hotmail account using the Mail app on Windows 11

I can't send emails from my hotmail account using the Mail app on Windows 11: The app will receive and send my other IMAP email addresses but will not send from my hotmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-send-emails-from-my-hotmail-account-using/53f4b3cd-89f7-46d0-907f-7b5b20797d84
  9. i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...: hii have purchased a new laptop with windows 11 pro, i have logged in using my hotmail account and i cant seem to sign in cortana. The sign in option shows but nothing happens. just stuck on this page...
  10. i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...

i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...: hii have purchased a new laptop with windows 11 pro, i have logged in using my hotmail account and i cant seem to sign in cortana. The sign in option shows but nothing happens. just stuck on this page...