Windows 10: Window 10 in S Mode blue "For security and performance..." box will not go away

Discus and support Window 10 in S Mode blue "For security and performance..." box will not go away in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently when I start up my laptop a blue box with the following message will appear, "For security and performance, this mode of Windows only runs... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cestusrex, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Cestusrex Win User

Window 10 in S Mode blue "For security and performance..." box will not go away

Recently when I start up my laptop a blue box with the following message will appear, "For security and performance, this mode of Windows only runs Microsoft-verified apps This helps protect your PC and keep it running smoothly. C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\PowerShell.exe Still want to run this unverified app? See how" and there is a Copy to clipboard button and a Close button. I click the Close button, the box closes, and then reappears. Some times I can do this several times and it will finally go away. Other times I have to reboot my laptop to get it to go away. What's t

:)

Cestusrex, Jun 6, 2021
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue screen in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why blue screen errors is happening. For us to isolate what's causing it, we'll be needing additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you still able to login to your account after receiving the blue screen?
    • Was the blue screen appeared while accessing a specific app or upon turning on the computer?
    • Have you tried accessing Safe mode?

If you are still able to login on your account, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this
    article to resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome, so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Window 10 in S Mode blue "For security and performance..." box will not go away

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Window 10 in S Mode blue "For security and performance..." box will not go away

1. Window 10 in S Mode blue "For security and performance..." box will not go away - Similar Threads - Window Mode blue

2. S mode performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    S mode performance: I have recently been gifted a HP pavillion laptop with windows 11 S mode preloaded and Have and intel Pentium Silver processor and want to no if S mode switching is a bad idea because it is a 1 way street and I dont know if this will have any impact on my performance...
  3. S mode performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    S mode performance: I have recently been gifted a HP pavillion laptop with windows 11 S mode preloaded and Have and intel Pentium Silver processor and want to no if S mode switching is a bad idea because it is a 1 way street and I dont know if this will have any impact on my performance...
  4. Random clear box that won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random clear box that won't go away: A random clear box appeared on my desktop, it won't go away and I can't click anything inside it. I have Windows 11. I posted a picture of it below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-clear-box-that-wont-go-away/9342a5b8-9c33-490a-860e-f2396068f626
  5. Random clear box that won't go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random clear box that won't go away: A random clear box appeared on my desktop, it won't go away and I can't click anything inside it. I have Windows 11. I posted a picture of it below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-clear-box-that-wont-go-away/9342a5b8-9c33-490a-860e-f2396068f626
  6. This little box thing wont go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    This little box thing wont go away: I need help how to close this thing [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-little-box-thing-wont-go-away/916ffe11-a2e5-4213-82fa-77fe5d7bf05c
  7. Windows Security - Action Reccommended will not go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security - Action Reccommended will not go away: [ATTACH] its been like this since the 2004 update, i have malware-bytes Premium as my anti virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-action-reccommended-will-not-go/0b714ae5-11bf-4c9f-b225-38efef01fdd7
  8. Number Lock Wont Go Away On Windows 10 S

Number Lock Wont Go Away On Windows 10 S: I Am On A Lenovo Laptop Running Windows 10. And The Number Lock Indicator Icon Wont Go Away, It Worked Fine When I Had The Laptop For Days, And The Problem Just Started Happening, Please Help....
  9. Purple box that won't go away

Purple box that won't go away: I have this purple box in the bottom right of my screen that i can't get rid of. I never enabled it so I have no idea where it came from. Every time I restart my computer, it goes away, but when I open any game, it comes back. [ATTACH]...
  10. Blue screen error not going away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error not going away: Hi, I'm trying fix a blue screen error with the stop code: "UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP" The "progress" in the blue screen has been "0% complete" for nearly two hours now. :( What are the next steps here? Is it safe to just power off and re-assess? Thanks in...