Windows 10: window 10 initilaze ssd

Discus and support window 10 initilaze ssd in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I need help to initialize m.2 ssd externally contacted. i have window 10 op-system. asus . amd x575 proart motherboard. motherboard all reedy have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by govindpatel_851, Aug 4, 2022.

1. window 10 initilaze ssd

Hi, I need help to initialize m.2 ssd externally contacted. i have window 10 op-system. asus . amd x575 proart motherboard. motherboard all reedy have 3 m.2 ssd nvme install. i am tiring to connect another m.2 nvme ssd via usb c cabel. when i click right click on window icons at the left Coner and open disk management tad there i see this external ssd disk. it Sayes " disk need to be "Initialize the disk open window with two choose 1 MBR master boot record and 2 GPT GULD Partition Table. When i select either one. i get the massage" incorect function". How can i setup this ssd as an extern

:)

govindpatel_851, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

window 10 initilaze ssd

Delta6326, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

window 10 initilaze ssd

1. window 10 initilaze ssd - Similar Threads - window initilaze ssd

2. Move Windows 10 from an SSD to a new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move Windows 10 from an SSD to a new SSD: My C: drive is a 500GB SSD with Windows 10 and several other programs and games, including FSX Steam and tons of 3rd party airplanes, airports and scenery. It is getting full. I want to buy a new SSD to hold only Windows 10 leaving all the other programs and games on the...
  3. Move Windows 10 from an SSD to a new SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move Windows 10 from an SSD to a new SSD: My C: drive is a 500GB SSD with Windows 10 and several other programs and games, including FSX Steam and tons of 3rd party airplanes, airports and scenery. It is getting full. I want to buy a new SSD to hold only Windows 10 leaving all the other programs and games on the...
  4. window 10 initilaze ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window 10 initilaze ssd: Hi, I need help to initialize m.2 ssd externally contacted. i have window 10 op-system. asus . amd x575 proart motherboard. motherboard all reedy have 3 m.2 ssd nvme install. i am tiring to connect another m.2 nvme ssd via usb c cabel. when i click right click on window icons...
  5. window 10 initilaze ssd

in Windows 10 Customization
    window 10 initilaze ssd: Hi, I need help to initialize m.2 ssd externally contacted. i have window 10 op-system. asus . amd x575 proart motherboard. motherboard all reedy have 3 m.2 ssd nvme install. i am tiring to connect another m.2 nvme ssd via usb c cabel. when i click right click on window icons...
  6. Windows 10 SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 SSD: Hey guys, not sure if this is the correct place to post this but ill give it a shot. Im in an interesting situation where I want to install windows 10 on my m.2 Samsung ssd. The problem im having is I always install windows with my disc. Which I bought in 2013 and is windows...
  7. Windows 10 on SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on SSD: Hej. Clean install of Win10 Home 64Bit onto SSD: SSD: Kingston A2000 NVMe PCIe 500GB MB: Gigabyte B450 I Aorus Pro WIFI rev. 1.0 In BIOs (ver. F51d - Latest) The SSD shows up as normal, but then i try to install windows it cannot see/find it - Windows need a driver for...
  8. WINDOWS 10 ON TO SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 ON TO SSD: I have an ASUS E420M laptop which came with a 32GB eMMC drive. It worked fine with Windows 7 & and even updated to Windows 10 running perfectly until 1903 came along. The update is too big for the eMMC so I stuck a larger SSD drive in and have been trying to load Windows 10...
  9. Cloning old Windows 10 SSD to new SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cloning old Windows 10 SSD to new SSD: If I clone my old upgraded windows 10 SSD to a new SSD and do a clean install on the new SSD. Would the new cloned SSD be activated? 9609
  10. Windows 10 on SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on SSD: Hi All, Not sure if this has already been asked, but I'm waiting for my upgrade to my installed Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit. It's running on an SSD as opposed to a hard drive and due to space limitations of the SSD, all my libraries for docs, pictures, music etc are...