Windows 10: Window 10 install

Discus and support Window 10 install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just got new Windows 10 today. Trying to install on win 7 machine. I changed bios setting to boot fron the usb drive th win 10 came on but never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeBaird3, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Window 10 install

Just got new Windows 10 today. Trying to install on win 7 machine. I changed bios setting to boot fron the usb drive th win 10 came on but never boots to anything bur win 7. Clicking on the drive in “computer” just says drive is unreadable.

Any ideas?

:)

MikeBaird3, Jun 6, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 6, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Window 10 install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 install

1. Window 10 install - Similar Threads - Window install

2. Window 10 pro installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 pro installation: I have Dell laptop core-i7 8th generation, How to install windows 10 pro on my laptop , I try money times but I can’t .Please anyone can help with me.I downloaded about 7 windows ISO files but no one Is working on my laptop....
  3. Window 10 pro installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 pro installation: I have Dell laptop core-i7 8th generation, How to install windows 10 pro on my laptop , I try money times but I can’t .Please anyone can help with me.I downloaded about 7 windows ISO files but no one Is working on my laptop....
  4. Window 10 pro installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 not installing ethernet drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not installing ethernet drivers: I installed a fresh copy of windows 11 on a new ssd from a thumb drive. the install didn't install any drivers for the ethernet card, and windows will not recognize the card now. I cannot get on the internet to download the right drivers and I don't know what drivers to...
  6. Windows 11 not installing ethernet drivers

Windows 11 not installing ethernet drivers: I installed a fresh copy of windows 11 on a new ssd from a thumb drive. the install didn't install any drivers for the ethernet card, and windows will not recognize the card now. I cannot get on the internet to download the right drivers and I don't know what drivers to...
  7. Windows 11 clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 clean install: I am following the windows 11 clean install directions via this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsinsider/cleaninstallI've installed Windows 11 onto the USB drive. When I hold shift when restarting and go into recovery mode, i am stuck on the "choose option" page....
  8. Windows 11 clean install

Windows 11 clean install: I am following the windows 11 clean install directions via this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsinsider/cleaninstallI've installed Windows 11 onto the USB drive. When I hold shift when restarting and go into recovery mode, i am stuck on the "choose option" page....
  9. Windows 11 clean instal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 clean instal: I am following the windows 11 clean install directions via this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsinsider/cleaninstallI've installed Windows 11 onto the USB drive. When I hold shift when restarting and go into recovery mode, i am stuck on the "choose option" page....
  10. Windows 11 clean instal

Windows 11 clean instal: I am following the windows 11 clean install directions via this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsinsider/cleaninstallI've installed Windows 11 onto the USB drive. When I hold shift when restarting and go into recovery mode, i am stuck on the "choose option" page....