Windows 10: Window 10 kicks me out of my profile

Discus and support Window 10 kicks me out of my profile in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys, once in a while, i am kicked out of my profile and all of my things i have are gone. Some programs are still there but everything else is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Evilkong, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Window 10 kicks me out of my profile

Hello guys, once in a while, i am kicked out of my profile and all of my things i have are gone. Some programs are still there but everything else is gone. I am wondering why this happen and how to prevent from it. It is a scary feeling.

Thank you! Please help.

submitted by /u/Evilkong
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Evilkong, Nov 28, 2019

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 28, 2019
  4. kormath Win User

Window 10 kicks me out of my profile

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Window 10 kicks me out of my profile :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 kicks me out of my profile

1. Window 10 kicks me out of my profile - Similar Threads - Window kicks profile

2. Internet keeps kicking me out of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps kicking me out of games: this has started since a yesterday, whenever i play any server based game or while im on discord, the internet will drop for a second and get me kicked out of whatever im playing. i genuinely cannot play the games i like to anymore because of this...
  3. Excel error that keeps kicking me out of my worksheet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel error that keeps kicking me out of my worksheet.: Excel error that keeps kicking me out of my worksheet. Error message is We're sorry, but excel has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Excel will need to be closed as a result. Would you like to repair now?I hit repair and go back into my...
  4. Excel error that keeps kicking me out of my worksheet.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel error that keeps kicking me out of my worksheet.: Excel error that keeps kicking me out of my worksheet. Error message is We're sorry, but excel has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Excel will need to be closed as a result. Would you like to repair now?I hit repair and go back into my...
  5. Store kicking me out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store kicking me out: This is worst. When I open MS Store it will hangs and never close. I need to restart the computer since I cant close it and I cant do anything in my PC. The task manager will not open as well when the store hangs itself. I was able to use this app before but I cant remember...
  6. Store kicking me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store kicking me out: This is worst. When I open MS Store it will hangs and never close. I need to restart the computer since I cant close it and I cant do anything in my PC. The task manager will not open as well when the store hangs itself. I was able to use this app before but I cant remember...
  7. Store kicking me out

8. Windows kicks me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows kicks me out: I have an Alienware computer. Windows 10 I believe. I have an account/profile with a password that I must enter when I boot my computer. I just moved from NY to NJ. When I boot my computer now it asks me to sign into a dell profile not my personal profile. I hit the sign In...
  9. Windows kicks me out

Windows kicks me out: I have an Alienware computer. Windows 10 I believe. I have an account/profile with a password that I must enter when I boot my computer. I just moved from NY to NJ. When I boot my computer now it asks me to sign into a dell profile not my personal profile. I hit the sign In...
  10. Windows kicks me out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen