Windows 10: WIndow 10 Login Fail

Discus and support WIndow 10 Login Fail in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Login to long established PC using Correct password is not allowed and is connected then to a temporary profile. With suggestion that password has... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Rhalex, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Rhalex Win User

WIndow 10 Login Fail

Login to long established PC using Correct password is not allowed and is connected then to a temporary profile.

With suggestion that password has been changed.

But go to a browser and can successfully login to Microsoft account using the same email and password

:)

Rhalex, Feb 10, 2019

2. Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

is anyone able to get it running on windows 10 :: BioShock General Discussions

Frag Maniac, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

WIndow 10 Login Fail

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

WIndow 10 Login Fail

1. WIndow 10 Login Fail - Similar Threads - WIndow Login Fail

2. Login Failed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Failed: I use microsoft pin to lock my computer, then I reset the computer, when I try to use pin to login after reset got error message "the user profile service failed the sign-in, user profile cannot be loaded" how do I fix it?...
  3. Login Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Failed: I use microsoft pin to lock my computer, then I reset the computer, when I try to use pin to login after reset got error message "the user profile service failed the sign-in, user profile cannot be loaded" how do I fix it?...
  4. Login Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fail to auto login Windows 10 occasionally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fail to auto login Windows 10 occasionally: I setup Windows 10 auto logon by adding the registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon, and its subkey DefaultUserName, DefaultPassword , AutoAdminLogon.Everything works fine. However, sometimes, about 1 out of 3000 reboot, it cannot...
  6. Fail to auto login Windows 10 occasionally

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fail to auto login Windows 10 occasionally: I setup Windows 10 auto logon by adding the registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon, and its subkey DefaultUserName, DefaultPassword , AutoAdminLogon.Everything works fine. However, sometimes, about 1 out of 3000 reboot, it cannot...
  7. Windows Failing to Login

Windows Failing to Login: Hello all, I came home from class today and tried to boot up my computer which I never shut down, so that was weird and instead of bringing me to the normal login screen, a command prompt appeared asking me to log in that way instead. I understand that this means I...
  8. Minecraft for windows 10 - Failed Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 - Failed Login: Hello, I have been trying to login into my Minecraft account on my new laptop. I had a laptop where I purchased Minecraft for windows 10 but got rid of it because my college gave me a newer one, and i downloaded minecraft again using the same account but now it wont let me...
  9. login failed

login failed: receive service failed login F8 does nothing I just get to chase myself sign-in screen is all I get https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-failed/7b6f3811-a077-451a-a0de-f56c80f5cdb7
  10. Login failed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login failed: Parul here, I am facing a strange issue. My account is not validating my email and password. I want to login to microsoft account to add my new Dell latitude. However I am falied to sgnin....