Windows 10: Window 10 login in with Internet Explore. I want to get out from IE

Discus and support Window 10 login in with Internet Explore. I want to get out from IE in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am running Window 10 and Google is my default browser.....Everything was great, till I have tried to log in with Internet Explore Now, I am forced to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by billwest, Aug 12, 2015.

1. billwest Win User

Window 10 login in with Internet Explore. I want to get out from IE

I am running Window 10 and Google is my default browser.....Everything was great, till I have tried to log in with Internet Explore Now, I am forced to input Password to open my Window. I tried everything to get out of IE, but no success.

Please, Help me to reconfigure the Computer, so it starts like before, without IE, without Password...

Otherwise my computer is running OK on Google Thank you Bill

:)

billwest, Aug 12, 2015

2. How do I get the internet explore app to show in windows 10

How do I get the internet explore app to show in windows 10

jaguar1985, Aug 12, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Edge support of MHT

As an aside: Internet Explorer is old technology that is on its way out. It's no longer being developed and only gets security updates. Internet Explorer was included in Windows 10 to allow companies using old software that relies on IE's technology - like
    ActiveX controls - to continue using it while they look for newer software.

BulldogXX, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Window 10 login in with Internet Explore. I want to get out from IE

1. Window 10 login in with Internet Explore. I want to get out from IE - Similar Threads - Window login Internet

2. Getting a sign in from Internet Explorer showing up in my login history whenever I sign in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting a sign in from Internet Explorer showing up in my login history whenever I sign in...: Hi this has happened before and stopped but it has started happening again.When I start up my computer for the first time each day it asks me to enter my password which I do. I also do daily checks for things like this in the at account.microsoft site in my browser. Today...
  3. Getting a sign in from Internet Explorer showing up in my login history whenever I sign in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a sign in from Internet Explorer showing up in my login history whenever I sign in...: Hi this has happened before and stopped but it has started happening again.When I start up my computer for the first time each day it asks me to enter my password which I do. I also do daily checks for things like this in the at account.microsoft site in my browser. Today...
  4. Getting a sign in from Internet Explorer showing up in my login history whenever I sign in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. if i want to login i get 0x800704ec error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i want to login i get 0x800704ec error: when I try to log into my microsoft account something comes up. and it says: this program is blocked by group policy. how can I help this because I would like to be able to access my account quickly....
  6. Internet Explorer IE 11 Specific Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet Explorer IE 11 Specific Version: Hello All, I am having IE 11 version 11.3442.14393.0 on my machine. I would like to download IE version 11.657.18362.0 on my machine. When i try to get the latest updates i am getting a message that i have the latest updates. My version is still 11.3442.14393.0 . Kindly...
  7. internet lock out Internet Explorer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    internet lock out Internet Explorer: When trying to figure out how to log on to a gmail account recently created for me, I clicked on a site and immediately a red screen appeared instructing me that my computer was at risk and that I should call 1-888-236-3732. Is that a valid number? Or is there another way to...
  8. Bug in Windows 7/10 explorer (not IE)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bug in Windows 7/10 explorer (not IE): Bad action of the "Paste" context menu item. 1) Copy and paste any *.exe file. 2) Click the context menu on any *.exe file 3) Choose "Paste" menu item 4) The program you clicked on starts...
  9. I want to prevent IE from opening from Edge

in Browsers and Email
    I want to prevent IE from opening from Edge: I'm using Edge at my job location which is running the enterprise version of Windows 10. My Edge homepage is the company's homepage URL. On this page are other intranet URLs. Whenever I click on any of those URLs, IE 11 opens. How can I prevent IE from opening to make the URL...
  10. I want to prevent IE from opening from Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    I want to prevent IE from opening from Edge: I'm using Edge at my job location which is running the enterprise version of Windows 10. My Edge homepage is the company's homepage URL. On this page are other intranet URLs. Whenever I click on any of those URLs, IE 11 opens. How can I prevent IE from opening to make the URL...