Windows 10: window 10 mail app disk transfer

Discus and support window 10 mail app disk transfer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear All, Is there any way to move the Mail app and stored mail data to SD card on tablet type machines? It consumes a lot of disk space on main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TolayÖzer, Jun 20, 2020.

1. window 10 mail app disk transfer

Dear All,

Is there any way to move the Mail app and stored mail data to SD card on tablet type machines?

It consumes a lot of disk space on main disk which is 32 GB, causing a free space shortage.

Thanks,

Tolay

:)

TolayÖzer, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. window 10 mail app disk transfer :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 mail app transfer from windows 8.1

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to fetch the Mail App content on Windows 10, we will help you resolve this issue.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check:

Method 1: As an initial step, I suggest you to run Windows Store App troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the
          Search
          box from desktop and select Troubleshooting.

• Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.

• Follow the onscreen instructions.

Method 2: Re-install the app from Windows Store:

The app can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link listed

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/mail-and-calendar/9wzdncrfhvqm

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

window 10 mail app disk transfer

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

window 10 mail app disk transfer

1. window 10 mail app disk transfer - Similar Threads - window mail app

2. Transferring windows 10 to new hard disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring windows 10 to new hard disk: My wife uses a laptop with 32MB emmc for bootdisk. I installed a 256MB ssd because windows 10 needs additional room to be able to update. How do I transfer Windows 10 to the SSD to boot from the SSD. The recovery partition on the emmc was deleted. Is there a way to...
  3. windows 10,Mail app,sent mail.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10,Mail app,sent mail.: i could not get updated cannot see the sent mails, that i am sending them using Mail app, neither i could see them in any other gmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10mail-appsent-mail/37a02e20-4d0e-4559-9128-c090ccc909a2
  4. Track Mail in Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Track Mail in Mail app in Windows 10: Hi, I use Mail App in Windows 10. I don't know how tracking my send email. Can you help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/track-mail-in-mail-app-in-windows-10/f5cdbcdc-c0e4-4649-b7c8-d25af5ba0ae9
  5. WLive Mail transfer to Win 10 Mail. Want to transfer that into my Outlook 2010 app.

WLive Mail transfer to Win 10 Mail. Want to transfer that into my Outlook 2010 app.: Hi: I just upgraded to Win 10 from 7. I was able to move my primary emails into Outlook 2010 but my storage folders were an issue. I managed to move the storage folders into my msn.com email account along with my calendar. So far so good. When I tried to get the msn.com...
  6. transferring windows mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transferring windows mail: how to transfer all my email's folders and contacts to a new computer. Windows mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-windows-mail/6edc1544-5761-41bc-8ac6-e59d765d2958
  7. Win 10 disk in mail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win 10 disk in mail: Did anyone else get a microsoft win 10 disk in the mail today? I am asking to confirm this disk is legitimate or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-disk-in-mail/20927bdb-7eac-4692-8a4b-5b3cfc27ca10"
  8. Transfer from Windows Live_Mail to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer from Windows Live_Mail to Windows 10 Mail: I have had to reset my computer, retaining files. The system is now working but whilst I was using Live Mail before I now have Mail. I cannot find the many email contact addresses I had on Live Mail. Is it possible to transfer them to Mail, or if not, at least print them...
  9. Transferring Vista Mail to the People app

Transferring Vista Mail to the People app: I have just added an email address to Windows Mail. How can I copy all the Contacts from Windows Vista to this new app given that there is no Outlook or Google account involved ... it is an email address provided by a broadband supplier....
  10. Transfer Contacts from Windows Live Mail to Win 10 People app!

in Browsers and Email
    Transfer Contacts from Windows Live Mail to Win 10 People app!: I've struggled all day with this one and cannot solve it! I have a CSV of my contacts on Win 7 Windows Live Mail. All I need to do is to import the CSV file into the People app on my new laptop but it doesn't seem possible . Surely I haven't got to re enter every contact? Any...