Windows 10: Window 10 mail app doesn't support more than 1 yahoo mails

Discus and support Window 10 mail app doesn't support more than 1 yahoo mails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have plenty of mails on the Windows 10 Mail application. All o the work except for yahoo mails. Only one yahoo mail can be there, if more than 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ΑλέξανδροςΑρχάγγελος, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Window 10 mail app doesn't support more than 1 yahoo mails

I have plenty of mails on the Windows 10 Mail application. All o the work except for yahoo mails.

Only one yahoo mail can be there, if more than 1 yahoo mails are existent in the accounts, then all of them go out of sync except the last one you logged in.

If you hit "fix account" then the Mail app asks you to log in that email again, (username and password) and then gets into sync for that email BUT it gets the other email out of sync.

This started happening the last week.

:)

ΑλέξανδροςΑρχάγγελος, Apr 19, 2019

2. How to use a Yahoo email with Mail app.

FYI for Yahoo Mail users,

With the release of Windows 10, Yahoo has released a stand alone mail app for Windows 10, so you don't have to use the default mail app that's included in Windows 10 if you don't want to use it. There are two ways that you can get the Yahoo Mail App for Windows 10:

First way:

1. Launch the Windows Store app by going to the Cortana search box and type in "Windows Store" in the box.
    2. Once you have the Windows Store app launched, in the upper right corner, you will see another search box.
    3. Enter "Yahoo Mail" in this search box. It will then give you, a list of matching apps with Yahoo Mail being one of them.
    4. Click on the "Yahoo Mail" app. You will then see a description of what the app is.
    5. Click on the Install button to install the app on your computer. The app will download.
    6. Once the app finishes downloading, the "Install" box will change to "Launch." Click "Launch" to launch the app and enter your Yahoo account info.

Second Way:

1. Go to: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...l/9nblggh20c5j. This is a direct link to the app.
    2. Click on the box that says "Get the app." This should launch the Windows Store app and take you directly to the app to download.

The Yahoo Mail app is a lot like using Yahoo's web mail service, only it also functions as a default mail app for Windows 10, meaning that you can set it as the default mail app to launch when ever you click any e-mail address from a web site.

The only real issue that I've found with this app is if your ISP is either AT&T, Frontier, Verizon, or Rogers, and you log on using your ISP based e-mail address, the app doesn't work that well with these e-mail accounts like it does with the straight yahoo.com accounts. These ISP's mentioned currently contact with Yahoo to provide both their e-mail hosting and custom portal pages for their customers.

robbiestewart89, Apr 19, 2019
  3. YAHOO MAIL and email apps

Hi clayto

Yahoo has been going through some changes as Verizon lays its hands around the product. You get messages if you try to access the web view on the old IE with a desire to push you to a new browser.

I recognize you are using app I only mention as it relates to things happening at Yahoo.

Any chance you have two step verification on for Yahoo in which case you need an app password to access.

Just for my clarification, you are trying to access your Yahoo mail account through your Windows 10 mail app, correct?

You might also see if any Credentials are being stored in the Windows Credential Manager for Yahoo. (Click start, type Credential Manager)

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Helmut Win User

Window 10 mail app doesn't support more than 1 yahoo mails

YAHOO MAIL and email apps

I think you would be better off on the BT forums as it is specifically an ISP provided Mail Account. BT changed some users from using BT Yahoo Mail a while back to BT Mail for which I think Gmail is the supplier.

So this is a BT Yahoo Mail, or BT Mail, problem whatever it is for you. That you will have to find out.

https://community.bt.com/
    What are the settings for outgoing and incoming BT Email servers? | BT help
    https://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/com...11364049112279

I have a couple of Yahoo Mail Accounts on the Windows 10 Mail App works fine, but they are not BT Yahoo Mail accounts.

Helmut, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 mail app doesn't support more than 1 yahoo mails

1. Window 10 mail app doesn't support more than 1 yahoo mails - Similar Threads - Window mail app

2. yahoo mail app!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yahoo mail app!: Hi again, at present for yahoo mail I use a live tile which I created myself, went onto the yahoo login online and then installed has a live tile. Is the yahoo mail app still available and would it be better to use? I see it advertised online but can't find in the store! The...
  3. yahoo mail app!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yahoo mail app!: Hi again, at present for yahoo mail I use a live tile which I created myself, went onto the yahoo login online and then installed has a live tile. Is the yahoo mail app still available and would it be better to use? I see it advertised online but can't find in the store! The...
  4. yahoo mail app!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android: This is a Discussion with Questions. I am open to discussing options but do have some questions.BACKGROUND- I have 2 yahoo and 2 Gmail email addresses in my Yahoo mail account. I access this on my PC, read, delete, move, sort emails as needed...Then I walk away from computer...
  6. Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android

Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android: This is a Discussion with Questions. I am open to discussing options but do have some questions.BACKGROUND- I have 2 yahoo and 2 Gmail email addresses in my Yahoo mail account. I access this on my PC, read, delete, move, sort emails as needed...Then I walk away from computer...
  7. Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 for a very long time. A few months ago, I started having problems with some emails that I received only showing the written program lines and not the actual email. I deleted my email account, shut down my computer, then have been...
  8. Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail

Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 for a very long time. A few months ago, I started having problems with some emails that I received only showing the written program lines and not the actual email. I deleted my email account, shut down my computer, then have been...
  9. YAHOO MAIL APP for windows 10

YAHOO MAIL APP for windows 10: Hello, i 've download the YAHOO MAIL APP on my laptop windows 10 and i'm facing a log in problem. i open the app, enter my mail address and then appears a notification on my phone asking me if it me. I push the OK button and then a message appears on my laptop's screen...
  10. mail app/yahoo

mail app/yahoo: I am getting a message on the mail app saying my yahoo account data is out of date. When I go to fix it I get a Ox8019019a error code. What do I do to fix this problem. I am on Windows 10. My computer is updated. Thanks....