Windows 10: window 10 mail app

Discus and support window 10 mail app in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I make the mail app receive all emails from different accounts load into 1 inbox? 69300 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Plankton, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Plankton Win User

window 10 mail app

How do I make the mail app receive all emails from different accounts load into 1 inbox?

:)

Plankton, Nov 7, 2016

2. Organize Mail in Windows 10

You have pointed to the Window 8 mail app, which is different from the Windows 10 mail app.

The Windows 10 mail app doesn't have even the functionality that was in the very limited Windows 8 mail app.

A_User_Here, Nov 7, 2016
  3. Alessssss Win User
    Window 10 Mail app

I have recently reset my computer with Windows 10 and now on adding an account in MAIL App I can send but not receive emails??

Alessssss, Nov 7, 2016
  4. Plankton Win User

window 10 mail app

Ahh haa....I found it. Go into setting and click manage accounts and then select link accounts. Very easy!

Plankton, Nov 7, 2016
Thema:

window 10 mail app

1. window 10 mail app - Similar Threads - window mail app

2. Windows 10 Mail App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App.: I would like to know how can I attach an other email in the email itself in windows 10 Mail App there is option for attachment but only files and links.. not email. Please advise. thanks....
  3. windows 10 mail app

windows 10 mail app: Trying to add @live email account to windows10 mail app, get the following Error. Help please. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app/cb808a89-b571-474a-a8ff-cdbebb559776
  4. Windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 mail app: I have a new Windows 10 desk top. I'm used to using Windows Live Mail. I cannot see any step - by - step way to set up the Mail App for email use. Is there some instruction somewhere?...
  5. Windows 10 Mail App

Windows 10 Mail App: Hello everyone in Microsoft World. Just wanted to let everyone know who might have had the same problem I had about six months ago- involving the Windows 10 Mail App malfunction. It's taken me this long to find the proper information on how to fix this problem. What it was...
  6. Mail App Windows 10

Mail App Windows 10: Hi, there is a problem with adding my Gmail to Mail app. I removed the Email from mail app 3 days ago cause i'm talking my laptop to service center. Then now i added all 3 emails i'm using but one email having a issue. I cannot add my Gmail as gmail, its showing the...
  7. mail app for windows 10,

mail app for windows 10,: I get URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app. When they pop up they are so long it covers almost the entire page. Anyone know how to stop this. I've looked in settings in the mail as well as the mouse. Thanks...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app

Windows 10 Mail app: when I open emails in this app for the last 3 days it comes thru illegible, no graphics, very little is legible and most of it is internet addresses? Have tried to reset the app 3-4 times to no avail...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app: I am using the windows 10 mail app with my gmail account. When I receive a forwarded email the forwarded message does not show. It notes that there is an attachment but the attachment has no extension so I can not open it. When I go to my gmail account via Firefox the message...
  10. Window 10 Mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Window 10 Mail app.: A few days ago, my boss’s laptop would not download any e-mail from Yahoo. Over the top it said something like “fix your account” I clicked on the button, and tried to fix it, but it comes back with an error. I did not write it down. So I decided to just delete the...