Windows 10: Window 10 mail dropped main email account

Discus and support Window 10 mail dropped main email account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For a second time, I opened windows 10 mail to find my main email account no longer listed. The inbox shows email sent to that account although I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RalphZero, Jan 31, 2019.

1. RalphZero Win User

Window 10 mail dropped main email account

For a second time, I opened windows 10 mail to find my main email account no longer listed. The inbox shows email sent to that account although I can or was able to read the my mail using the ISP's internet based mail package. The last time I added the account and windows 10 mail reloaded all the mail folders from the ISP - a long process. Switching to my Hotmail.com account treated that email normally. Earlier today I performed a restart which may or may not caused this. The first occurrence may have occurred after OS upgrade and restart. Any help is welcome.

:)

RalphZero, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Window 10 mail dropped main email account [​IMG]

Window 10 mail dropped main email account [​IMG]

Michael87, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jan 31, 2019
  4. techbuzz Win User

Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Window 10 mail dropped main email account - Similar Threads - Window mail dropped

2. Windows MAIL - BAD email drop down address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows MAIL - BAD email drop down address: In MAIL, in the "to:" drop down list, there is a BAD email address mine - it is mis-typed.I cannot find it anywhere and cannot find a way to delete it and no, it is not in the Contact list.Additionally, besides the annoyance, MAIL WILL NOT let me send an email to myself won't...
  3. Windows MAIL - BAD email drop down address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows MAIL - BAD email drop down address: In MAIL, in the "to:" drop down list, there is a BAD email address mine - it is mis-typed.I cannot find it anywhere and cannot find a way to delete it and no, it is not in the Contact list.Additionally, besides the annoyance, MAIL WILL NOT let me send an email to myself won't...
  4. Removing main email account from Windows Mail 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing main email account from Windows Mail 10.: I have an Outlook mail that I use prominently on Windows 10. My preference mail delivery software is Microsoft Outlook and I place my main account on it. The issue is that I cannot remove my main email from the Windows mail and now I have two delivery systems that is doubling...
  5. Removing main email account from Windows Mail 10.

Removing main email account from Windows Mail 10.: I have an Outlook mail that I use prominently on Windows 10. My preference mail delivery software is Microsoft Outlook and I place my main account on it. The issue is that I cannot remove my main email from the Windows mail and now I have two delivery systems that is doubling...
  6. Can't use main account email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use main account email.: Hi, I need help ASAP. My main microsoft account has an email that can't be recovered:1. The email used for recovery has been deleted2. The method instead of that is useless because i didn't send emails or anything like that on itI can't switch the email out for another one...
  7. Can't use main account email.

Can't use main account email.: Hi, I need help ASAP. My main microsoft account has an email that can't be recovered:1. The email used for recovery has been deleted2. The method instead of that is useless because i didn't send emails or anything like that on itI can't switch the email out for another one...
  8. Can't use main account email.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Changing my main Windows 10 account email

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing my main Windows 10 account email: Hey guys. When i installed Windows 10, i used 'Email A' to sign in. Unfortunately, i've been receiving a lot of phishing emails in Email A lately, and would like to switch my main windows 10 account email to a new email. I did a quick google search and was told that in...
  10. Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts

Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts: Hello I would like to use windows 10 mail. I click on mail and then go to add account. I click on outlook.com and then type in the my outlook.com online user name and password. I then get this message. [ATTACH] I have tried a google email address but I get the same message....