Windows 10: Window 10 Mail no longer launch, When going to the mail account setting, there is one...

Discus and support Window 10 Mail no longer launch, When going to the mail account setting, there is one... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I can no longer launch Window 10 Mail app : If I launch it i'll see the blue mail background with the enveloppe icon in the middle then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by iTrees666, Sep 18, 2018.

1. iTrees666 Win User

Window 10 Mail no longer launch, When going to the mail account setting, there is one...

Hi,

I can no longer launch Window 10 Mail app : If I launch it i'll see the blue mail background with the enveloppe icon in the middle then it disappears ( probably a crash).

If I look into my mail accounts there is one from gmail that I can "manage", and one from outlook, a .mac address for which I entered the imap settings myself.

If I click on "manage" on the later I see a small blue window "account settings" popup then go away, like the mail application.

Does someone have an idea on how to fix this problem ?

:)

iTrees666, Sep 18, 2018
  2. techbuzz Win User

Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Hitman Win User
    E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Window 10 Mail no longer launch, When going to the mail account setting, there is one...

Windows Mail

Yes, Windows mail (on Vista) is almost identical to Windows Live Mail (which I use here at work on XP), and have multiple accounts set up.

Windows Live Mail has one of the best out-of-the-box spam detectors I have ever seen in an e-mail client, and of course, it's free.

The one thing I like about WLM over Windows Mail on Vista, is that WLM does not use popup box verification when you delete the entire junk mailbox (it does, however, on the deleted mailbox). If I hit the delete key for a whole mailbox, I mean it. Honestly, you don't have to ask me if I am sure about what I am doing.

Kreij, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Window 10 Mail no longer launch, When going to the mail account setting, there is one... - Similar Threads - Window Mail longer

2. One of my accounts is no longer updating in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One of my accounts is no longer updating in Windows Mail: Hello,Recently one of my email accounts, a Gmail account, is no longer syncing. I have multiple Gmail accounts set up with Mail and the others work fine. To resolve the issue, I removed and re-added the account, but it still will not sync. Clicking the sync button just has...
  3. One of my accounts is no longer updating in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One of my accounts is no longer updating in Windows Mail: Hello,Recently one of my email accounts, a Gmail account, is no longer syncing. I have multiple Gmail accounts set up with Mail and the others work fine. To resolve the issue, I removed and re-added the account, but it still will not sync. Clicking the sync button just has...
  4. Accounts no longer synced with Mail for Windows 10 app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accounts no longer synced with Mail for Windows 10 app: 3rd party accounts like gmx.com were syncing fine for years until the last updates last one is 16005.13426.20688.0. They still work fine on Outlook and Samsung Mail on my phone. I tried different IMAP and POP3 settings in the Mail app, to no avail. Is there any conflict...
  5. Switch Mail Addresses within one account Mail-App for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch Mail Addresses within one account Mail-App for Windows 10: Hey there, lets say I have a account with the name MyAcount and two addresses *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. How do I switch the address within MyAccount, when I want to send a email in Win10 Mail-App?...
  6. Windows 10 Mail - hangs when creating google mail account

Windows 10 Mail - hangs when creating google mail account: I have for months now, been trying to add a google email account to windows mail. when I go through the process, entering my name/email account / password, etc.. it sends me off to google to authorize, which I do, comes back to the mail screen but just hangs with CREATING...
  7. Is there a way of changing which account opens when Mail is launched?

Is there a way of changing which account opens when Mail is launched?: I have 3 accounts in Mail. A rarely used Gmail account which Windows is linked to, a personal account, and a work account. By default I would like my work account to appear when Mail launches, as at the moment it's the rarely used Gmail that appears. I realise I could set...
  8. Windows Mail Setting Up Accounts

Windows Mail Setting Up Accounts: So I bought a new laptop and thought I'd set up Windows Mail. I went to mail, clicked add account and added a couple accounts successfully. Problem is it just keeps taking me back to the "Add account" screen and the "go to inbox" is greyed out. I uninstalled Mail the...
  9. wind mail account settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    wind mail account settings: I want to succesfully use icloud, a .live.com and an outlook.com email. Please advise. I keep getting an error on synching. 0x85010001. I am using Windows 10 mail, not outlook....
  10. Canot set up BT mail accounts on Windows 10 Mail app

Canot set up BT mail accounts on Windows 10 Mail app: Trying to set up my BT e mail accounts in Windows 10 mail. They seem to set up OK but then I keep getting a message that settings are out of date and asked to reinput password. The passwords are fine as I can access the accounts on ipad or on the webserver. How do I get them...