Windows 10: Window 10 Multi-Display question

Discus and support Window 10 Multi-Display question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was wondering if it is possible to have one desktop display on one screen with me using it. Meanwhile the other one have another desktop display with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jungsu, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Jungsu Win User

Window 10 Multi-Display question

I was wondering if it is possible to have one desktop display on one screen with me using it. Meanwhile the other one have another desktop display with on the same pc wired to two mouse and keyboard be use by another person? If there a program for it, please recommend one for me.

:)

Jungsu, Aug 9, 2015

2. Upgard Windows 10 Single Language to multi-language

I've just bought desktop with build-in Windows 10 Single Language( ARABIC).

My question is, How to upgrade the Operating System to multi-language to display English ?

I required the operating system to be English including Start menu and all windows massages .

KhalidAL-Rasheed, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Multi-display Can Drag Window Under Taskbar

If you would like to see this improved, I recommend you use the Feedback Hub to submit a suggestion detailing your problem.

Press Windows key + F

This will open the Feedback hub

Proceed to submit your report.

You can reach out to key folks on the Windows Engineering team through Twitter

Dona Sarkar (@donasarkar) | Twitter

Brandon LeBlanc (@brandonleblanc) | Twitter

Jen Gentleman (@JenMsft) | Twitter

Jason (@NorthFaceHiker) | Twitter

Make sure you send short link to them. They are known to be very responsive and might be able to point it in the right direction.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Microsoft has a system to allow this, called Windows Multipoint server

Windows MultiPoint Server 2011 Home Page

However, this is rather expensive, and probably not what you're looking for. I've heard of other apps, but can't really think of their names at the moment, but they were also pretty spendy from what I remember.

Actually, I just found this, and it doesn't look too bad for pricing...

SoftXpand technology and product suite

Mystere, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Window 10 Multi-Display question - Similar Threads - Window Multi Display

2. Multi Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Display: How can i make screens 1 + 2 extended but have screen 3 mirror screen 1?Screen three is in another room. I want it to be able to display my main desktop so i can see notifications.The other two screens should function as side-by-side screens....
  3. Multi Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi Display: How can i make screens 1 + 2 extended but have screen 3 mirror screen 1?Screen three is in another room. I want it to be able to display my main desktop so i can see notifications.The other two screens should function as side-by-side screens....
  4. Multi Display

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Multi-display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi-display: So this is very embarassing to me, I've tried multiple possibilities to be able to work on 2 monitors which are the same, 2 Optix G24C from msi. Here's the thing, it simply doesn't get detected. while connected properly together. Monitor 1 is connected to computer and works...
  6. Multi-display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi-display: So this is very embarassing to me, I've tried multiple possibilities to be able to work on 2 monitors which are the same, 2 Optix G24C from msi. Here's the thing, it simply doesn't get detected. while connected properly together. Monitor 1 is connected to computer and works...
  7. Some questions about multi-display environments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some questions about multi-display environments: Recently I changed my monitor but, as I had no use for the old one, I decided to start using a multiple screen environment. However, I am new using multiple monitors in Windows 10 and I am facing some problems that I would like to solve. I hope you can help me. First of all,...
  8. multi displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    multi displays: I have a graphics card that will take 3 monitos, with the latest drivers installed. Has 2 HDMI 1 Display Port. Main monitor is in display port, 1 other monitor is of course in the HDMI port.. The problem is when I connect the 3rd monitor to the other HDMI port Win 10 goes...
  9. Multi-displays

Multi-displays: How can I keep my computer monitor displaying computer matters, while having the HDMI monitor feed showing other programming like movies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-displays/0d1a2b0d-3fee-4d06-bd7c-83194f232c1e
  10. Multi Display

Multi Display: I'm trying to run one program across 2 monitors but it won't let me. Please can someone let me know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/multi-display/327ca1bb-a08b-4da6-b473-86520b87961e