Windows 10: Window 10 My clock is displaying letters instead of numbers

Discus and support Window 10 My clock is displaying letters instead of numbers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My clock is displaying letters instead of numbers anyone know why this is or how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by keithbrowne1, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Window 10 My clock is displaying letters instead of numbers

My clock is displaying letters instead of numbers anyone know why this is or how to fix

:)

keithbrowne1, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Keyboard types letters instead of numbers when inputting card details

Hi,

In order for us to assist you regarding the keyboard issue that type letters instead of numbers when putting in card details. Kindly refer to the response of
    Ken Blake - Microsoft MVP on this
    link
    . This will provide you steps on how to use the correct software keyboard.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Nov 29, 2018
  3. TomBrad95 Win User
    Contacts not displaying only the number

Today I received a call from someone in my contact list but instead of it displaying the persons name it showed their number instead. Then later on I rang someone from within my contact list but instead of it displaying the persons name it displayed their
    number even though I rang it from their contact.

TomBrad95, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Window 10 My clock is displaying letters instead of numbers

The alphanumeric keys by default when pressed give numbers instead of letters

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

1. What is the model number of the laptop?

2.Did you try connecting a external keyboard check if the issue persist?

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you try connecting an external keyboard and check if it the issue persist.

Also, I suggest you check if the issue persist on-screen keyboard.

I suggest you to try the below method and check if it helps.

Method:Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Also,I suggest you to install any pending updates that are available on your system and check.

Go to Settings > Update & Security >Windows Update > Check for Updates.

Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Window 10 My clock is displaying letters instead of numbers

1. Window 10 My clock is displaying letters instead of numbers - Similar Threads - Window clock displaying

2. My QWERUIOP is typing numbers instead of letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My QWERUIOP is typing numbers instead of letters: im using laptop keyboard, yesterday i was about to use my laptop but suddenly when i open chrome and tried to type my QWERUIOP is typing 1234567890. i've turned off my numlock i tried to reset my keyboard driver, it just wouldnt work, my dad also couldnt fix this issue....
  3. My QWERUIOP is typing numbers instead of letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My QWERUIOP is typing numbers instead of letters: im using laptop keyboard, yesterday i was about to use my laptop but suddenly when i open chrome and tried to type my QWERUIOP is typing 1234567890. i've turned off my numlock i tried to reset my keyboard driver, it just wouldnt work, my dad also couldnt fix this issue....
  4. My QWERUIOP is typing numbers instead of letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why does it display "Colck" instead of "Clock"? In windows 10 time and clock window/calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does it display "Colck" instead of "Clock"? In windows 10 time and clock window/calendar: Is it done intentionally or a spelling error?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-display-colck-instead-of-clock-in/2fe64a8b-2b10-457e-af78-c9107ab7e059
  6. The time on my computer is displayed in letters, not numbers

The time on my computer is displayed in letters, not numbers: Down in the corner of my computer where the time and date are, the date says 6/9/2020, while the time says S:QRPM . If I click on it, thecalendar opens up with the large clock on top. The clock there reads 6:45 PM. How do I change it down below when it is in the corner?...
  7. Numbers instead of letters on HP laptop and Vice Versa.

in Windows 10 Support
    Numbers instead of letters on HP laptop and Vice Versa.: I have had to plug in a keyboard because my windows 10 Laptop keyboard is typing numbers instead of letters and vice versa, I have tried the 'Shift Key and Ctrl' even 'Function and Number lock' its still the same, would a restore work? Thanks in advance. 157730
  8. Keyboard typing numbers instead of letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard typing numbers instead of letters: keyboard types numbers instead of letters in the command window. Also in some other apps. Not in notepad, not in google chrome not in file explorer. Pressing Num Lock doesn't change anything. Using an Asus UX31e Zenbook with external mouse, keyboard and monitor. Keyboard...
  9. All the apps on my desktop are displaying shapes instead of numbers and letters

All the apps on my desktop are displaying shapes instead of numbers and letters: I have a Dell Vostro 14-3468 Windows 10 laptop that I bought in October of 2018. This issue started a couple of days ago and I thought if I turned it off and turned it back or reset some settings it would help but nothing has worked. I just suffered with it but now I'm going...
  10. Keyboard substituting letters instead of numbers on email address

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard substituting letters instead of numbers on email address: As an ARC member I receive novels to review, however as of last update unable to send email address as it is substituting letters for numbers....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My clock is now showing in letters instead of numbers

2. the clock on my windows 10 shows as letters instead of numbers

3. letters instead of time on windows 10