Windows 10: Window 10, my internet connection shows 'no connection, secured', while it is working well.

Discus and support Window 10, my internet connection shows 'no connection, secured', while it is working well. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Window 10, my internet connection shows 'no connection, secured', while it is working well. This inconsistent status display from the network status... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by picchu88C, Nov 11, 2019.

1. picchu88C Win User

Window 10, my internet connection shows 'no connection, secured', while it is working well.

Window 10, my internet connection shows 'no connection, secured', while it is working well.

This inconsistent status display from the network status window for my Wi-Fi network causes my concern about my network security and system integrity.

Has anyone experience a similar situation and help to identify the root cause of it?

This occurred after my Windows PC was power off for 10 days while I travel.

Is it caused by new patches? or lacking of new fixes?

When I tried to display from the 'Control Center' the 'View network status and tasks' selection will bring down the connection each time. This is a more serious issue, and consistently occurring each time.

:)

picchu88C, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Eagle51 Win User
    Eagle51, Nov 11, 2019
  3. internet not connecting

Hi,

I recently reformatted a computer and when I tried to connect to the internet it wouldn't work. The computer is an IBM and I have loaded Windows XP.

All the settings are the same with internet connections as the settings in my other computers in the house but it still wont connect.

Using cable and on ADSL.

Thank you.

Kymberly_S, Nov 11, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

Did you run the Windows 10 connection troubleshooter?

Troubleshoot Internet connection problems

Also, check in the "Device Manager" to see if the network adapter is ok.
    You may need to un-install it and then "Scan for new devices".

This is published by HP; however, it gives some good info on troubleshooting with the device manager.
    HP PCs - Device Manager Information (Windows 10, 8)

95Viper, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Window 10, my internet connection shows 'no connection, secured', while it is working well. - Similar Threads - Window internet connection

2. Windows 11 "No Internet, Secured" while connected to WIFI, despite internet working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "No Internet, Secured" while connected to WIFI, despite internet working...: My laptop is a Lenovo Yoga C740-15IML, which is currently running on Windows 11. For some reason, whenever connected WiFi no matter which network it says there is no internet, yet the internet functions. This is annoying due to the I cannot open certain apps, such Electronic...
  3. Windows 11 "No Internet, Secured" while connected to WIFI, despite internet working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "No Internet, Secured" while connected to WIFI, despite internet working...: My laptop is a Lenovo Yoga C740-15IML, which is currently running on Windows 11. For some reason, whenever connected WiFi no matter which network it says there is no internet, yet the internet functions. This is annoying due to the I cannot open certain apps, such Electronic...
  4. Why is my pc connection showing Secured,No internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is my pc connection showing Secured,No internet: My phone internet has not been connecting to my Windows 10 PC since yesterday,it kept on showing me Secure,No internet ... Please help me out...
  5. Why is my pc connection showing Secured,No internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc connection showing Secured,No internet: My phone internet has not been connecting to my Windows 10 PC since yesterday,it kept on showing me Secure,No internet ... Please help me out...
  6. Why is my pc connection showing Secured,No internet

7. connected secured but no internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connected secured but no internet connection: This morning my internet was just fine, got home from work, both mine and my brothers laptops connected to the same internet display;"*my wifi name* internet access Network 2No internet access"I'm not sure what Network 2 is or how to get rid of it or if its even important,...
  8. connected secured but no internet connection

connected secured but no internet connection: This morning my internet was just fine, got home from work, both mine and my brothers laptops connected to the same internet display;"*my wifi name* internet access Network 2No internet access"I'm not sure what Network 2 is or how to get rid of it or if its even important,...
  9. connected secured but no internet connection

10. No internet connection while connected

No internet connection while connected: Hello,Since yesterday I have issues while connecting to the internet. On both ethernet and Wi-Fi. When booting up the computer after a week the internet connection shows up but cant connect to the internet.All the other devices are working, even other windows computers....