Windows 10: Window 10 netplwiz problem

Discus and support Window 10 netplwiz problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Today when i changed my administeration account setting i change my account from administerator admin to standard and closed netplwiz then after when... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rupesh yadav, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Window 10 netplwiz problem

Today when i changed my administeration account setting i change my account from administerator admin to standard and closed netplwiz then after when i tried to run any program as run as administerator it is not openning and as shown in picture i am also unable to run any program as administeration and not able to change my account name ,type,user account control settings and my window start button is also not working how to fix that.i also tried with cmd to delete my user account but there it is showing access denied and in any way i am unable to fix this problem.

:)

rupesh yadav, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Window 10 netplwiz problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 netplwiz problem

1. Window 10 netplwiz problem - Similar Threads - Window netplwiz problem

2. netplwiz

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    netplwiz: I just got netplwiz to show the checkbox.I get that Microsoft wants to take a security first standpoint, and that is great.It's just that you hide some things now that I have to hunt for them.For instance, after a clean install on Windows 10 not 11 on this because, of course,...
  3. netplwiz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netplwiz: I just got netplwiz to show the checkbox.I get that Microsoft wants to take a security first standpoint, and that is great.It's just that you hide some things now that I have to hunt for them.For instance, after a clean install on Windows 10 not 11 on this because, of course,...
  4. netplwiz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Netplwiz access problem password to Windows 11

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Netplwiz access problem password to Windows 11: I used Netplwiz and I accidentally deleted my only administrator account, now I cannot access windows, since it asks me for a password that I have never created. Therefore I cannot log in. What I can do?...
  6. Netplwiz access problem password to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netplwiz access problem password to Windows 11: I used Netplwiz and I accidentally deleted my only administrator account, now I cannot access windows, since it asks me for a password that I have never created. Therefore I cannot log in. What I can do?...
  7. Netplwiz access problem password to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. netplwiz

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    netplwiz: I did thye procedure with unchecking password but when starting system still ask for passwords to login? Thank you TIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netplwiz/4f1f6642-148b-4dc9-94c7-f03183f6b50f
  9. netplwiz

in Windows 10 Customization
    netplwiz: after changing name of user using netplwiz then we cannot open any app(setting,cotena,etc).show error that u are not link your current path setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netplwiz/5316bfe3-2809-46a3-b0cc-11fc42fa67f7
  10. Netplwiz

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Netplwiz: I used Netplwiz to eliminate password log in. How do I reverse this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netplwiz/fbf7f3e6-a080-4b2c-bc6c-07069e9760d0