Windows 10: Window 10 new smartphone edition?

Discus and support Window 10 new smartphone edition? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've hear people talking about Microsoft will make a new edition of window 10 OS for winddow 10 smartphone users. The new edition can be compatible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AY_826 and AYWY, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Window 10 new smartphone edition?

I've hear people talking about Microsoft will make a new edition of window 10 OS for winddow 10 smartphone users. The new edition can be compatible with Android OS, therefor users can benefit downloading more Android APPs to enjoy in their window 10 smart phone. Is this true?

Please advice and how to get it for a ordinary window 10 user like me?

Thank you

Alex

:)

AY_826 and AYWY, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Tasks in Windows Mobile SmartPhone

Linley, the steps I outlined above were for a Motorola Q. I just took my "Q" and listed the steps as I went through the process. Are you not able to do that on your smartphone or do you have to edit after it is created?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Window 10 new smartphone edition?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 new smartphone edition?

1. Window 10 new smartphone edition? - Similar Threads - Window smartphone edition

2. Smartphone tech

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smartphone tech: Hello When will Microsoft Introduce new modern smarphone tech and also home tech like google ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smartphone-tech/27e76583-6c14-4679-ad5a-9d02af461e1c
  3. Smartphone tech

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smartphone tech: Hello When will Microsoft Introduce new modern smarphone tech and also home tech like google ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smartphone-tech/27e76583-6c14-4679-ad5a-9d02af461e1c
  4. connecting smartphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting smartphone: Hello.I noticed the last d ays that when connecting via usb my smarpthone to laptop appears the window in the next screenshot.What is it?Did not appear at the past until now.Ι change some setting by mistake?How can stop it?...
  5. connecting smartphone

connecting smartphone: Hello.I noticed the last d ays that when connecting via usb my smarpthone to laptop appears the window in the next screenshot.What is it?Did not appear at the past until now.Ι change some setting by mistake?How can stop it?...
  6. Video editing app on new Windows 10?

Video editing app on new Windows 10?: How can I use Windows 10 on the new laptop I just bought to edit videos? I have opened the new photos and it does not seem to have the 'create video project' options the older version has. Is there an app on the new Windows 10 I can use? I need to edict videos with music etc...
  7. How to qualify for Windows 10 new edition?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to qualify for Windows 10 new edition?: I currently have Win. 10 version 1803, for which I understand service is set to expire Nov. 12, 2019. I just saw a message that my Windows 10 is supposed to be updated to version 1903. The message then goes on to say this version is being offered to compatible devices but my...
  8. Copying Contacts from My PC to a new smartphone?

Copying Contacts from My PC to a new smartphone?: Hello there, my previous smartphone fell and the screen got totally shattered and the screen went blank and black. Now that I got a new phone, I would like to know how I can get my contacts copied on from my PC to this new phone. How do I that, I have tried but am afraid of...
  9. Huawei’s new tech brings full Windows 10 emulation to smartphones

in Windows 10 News
    Huawei’s new tech brings full Windows 10 emulation to smartphones: One of the most-touted features in Windows 10 Mobile was Continuum, a feature that allowed users to connect Windows Phones to monitor with a dock and use the monitor as a full-fledged PC with keyboard and mouse support. Continuum idea itself is alive and it’s only going to...
  10. W10 SmartPhones

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 SmartPhones: Is there anywhere on this Forum where one can discuss Windows phones...? T. 111770