Windows 10: Window 10, not showing login user and power button

Discus and support Window 10, not showing login user and power button in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i tried to star my pc i could not find the user account to login even the power button.would please help me with this problem[ATTACH] When i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aidatesfu, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Aidatesfu Win User

Window 10, not showing login user and power button

When i tried to star my pc i could not find the user account to login even the power button.would please help me with this problem Window 10, not showing login user and power button 1843c2a9-6f1b-4877-8227-1e3c9ab0ab32?upload=true.jpg

When i click enter the display

Window 10, not showing login user and power button 7f3aa2c7-fa83-4218-aea7-f85195770b1e?upload=true.jpg

:)

Aidatesfu, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Josh_2004 Win User

Power Button not showing on Windows 10 Login Screen

After I just upgraded my PC to windows 10 I noticed the Power button does not display in the lower right corner of the login screen. When I updated my laptop the power button shows on the lap top on the login screen. Why does it not show on my desktop
    PC???? When I downloaded the upgrade to windows 10 did the file get corrupted? Can someone please tell me how to get the power button back on windows 10 login screen. I researched it and found how to do it on windows 7 but it doesn't work for windows 10.
    Thanks.

Josh_2004, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Power Button not showing on Windows 10 Login Screen

I don't even have that registry key listed. I have 'undockwithoutlogin'. I recently reset Windows 10, keeping my files. Before that, the power icon was on the login screen.

Julie Brooker, Sep 30, 2018
  4. NMDV Win User

Thema:

1. Window 10, not showing login user and power button - Similar Threads - Window showing login

2. Login Times Are Not Showing on every windows 10 user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Times Are Not Showing on every windows 10 user account: Hi I am using windows 10 19044 and I am trying to make it so I can see what time I have logged into my main user account. Everytime I go into the local group policy editer and enable Display info about previous logons during user logon it works for every other user account on...
  3. Login Times Are Not Showing on every windows 10 user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login Times Are Not Showing on every windows 10 user account: Hi I am using windows 10 19044 and I am trying to make it so I can see what time I have logged into my main user account. Everytime I go into the local group policy editer and enable Display info about previous logons during user logon it works for every other user account on...
  4. no users showing at login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no users showing at login: hi whenever i try to change to my personal account and i go to the login screen none of my other users are shown it only shows one account and the rest of the accounts are not there please help...
  5. no users showing at login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    no users showing at login: hi whenever i try to change to my personal account and i go to the login screen none of my other users are shown it only shows one account and the rest of the accounts are not there please help...
  6. no users showing at login

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Power button missing from Login screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power button missing from Login screen: I looked this up on other websites before coming to this conclusion. When I go in my computer, I open up run, open registry edit, and go through HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System. Once I'm there I'm supposed to look for...
  8. Not showing windows 10 user login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not showing windows 10 user login screen: Windows 10 user login screen is not shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-windows-10-user-login-screen/75908a1f-a475-46c0-8412-1f7f30d7f306
  9. Window 10 login password field missing, no power button

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Window 10 login password field missing, no power button: [img] Hi i got a window 10 login password field missing with no power button to choose for. I think i had try to use the shutdown 3 times in order to go in for reset mode. i dun have amy system restore point right now. i cant get into my pc beyond the welcome page for...
  10. No Login Screen and No Power button

in Windows 10 Support
    No Login Screen and No Power button: My wife's computer just updated last week, and now we can't use it. It boots to the "bright" wallpaper, and then when you pull up on the screen to get to the password, the screen dims a little and nothing else. In the past, the screen dimmed a little and asked you for your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. power button not showing windows 10