Windows 10: Window 10 OEM activation issues.

Discus and support Window 10 OEM activation issues. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone! so, i have a laptop that come with a pre-installed window 10. yesterday, my brother suddenly change my activation code with the generic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by chhaychengliu, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Window 10 OEM activation issues.

Hello everyone! so, i have a laptop that come with a pre-installed window 10. yesterday, my brother suddenly change my activation code with the generic code that he got from the internet. Note: my pre-installed one is window home while the generic product key is the window pro one. After, i tired to input my OEM product key back in which i got from using command promt but it said that the code is invalid. I also tried to reboot my pc and delete every files i have hoping that the OEM code will activate automatically, but it did not. Does any one know how to solve this issue? thank you

:)

chhaychengliu, Mar 3, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Mar 3, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Window 10 OEM activation issues.

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Window 10 OEM activation issues.

1. Window 10 OEM activation issues. - Similar Threads - Window OEM activation

2. Can a windows 10 was and/or oem activate windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can a windows 10 was and/or oem activate windows: I have unavtivated windows RN and wonder what I should by cause I bought a windows 10 pro esd from a local shop and it turned out to be a generic ket that can't activate windows 10 pro submitted by /u/tomstarmot [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows 10 Pro OEM issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro OEM issue: Hi, recently I purchased Lenovo desktop with Preinstalled OEM version of Windows 10 Pro. I expected to receive a PC with Windows label with OEM Product key and with factory installed OS on it, well packed and sealed in a factory box. Unfortunately, the result was not...
  4. Activate Windows 10 OEM

Activate Windows 10 OEM: A year ago, when I assembled my PC, I bought a Windows 10 Pro key on Amazon, but I noticed that it was not OEM but VOLUME MAK. So yesterday I bought an OEM version. The problem is that if I put the key on "Change product key" it tells me that "This copy of Windows is already...
  5. Windows OEM activation

Windows OEM activation: If i have a PC with windows 7 activated on it OEM Is it legal to upgrade to windows 10 and activate it using that OEM from windows 7 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-oem-activation/6d520fea-f354-4d9f-b9df-6904bdba92da
  6. Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues OEM

Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues OEM: Hello, I have trouble activating Windows 10 Pro on my new laptop Schenker Via 15: https://www.schenker-tech.de/en/schenker-via-15-en I have an OEM product key which I purchased from Playasia. Before asking my question here, I tried to fix this issue on my own searching the...
  7. Activation Windows 10 OEM disk

Activation Windows 10 OEM disk: Brother bought GOV HP desktop and sent it to me...loaded fine, works fine - except sound. Tried to setup but computer says Windows 10 not activated. Looked at disk & disk jacket...has the product key - entered thru settings-activation-product key --- say not valid....
  8. Windows 10 Dell OEM Key Activation Issues

Windows 10 Dell OEM Key Activation Issues: Hey, I've got a bunch of Dell OEM keys which I'm trying to use in some Dell OEM laptops. However, although having a Windows 8.1/10 sticker they are not activating. They also appear to have an Windows 7 default key embedded into the BIOS, which I believe is causing the...
  9. Windows 10 OEM activation on a new computer

Windows 10 OEM activation on a new computer: Hello. I have windows 10, a bought OEM licence. In settings under 'activation' it says 'is 'activated with a digital licence linked to your Microsoft account.' So, will I be able to install & activate my windows 10 on a NEW computer? I was told I won't, but if I have it...
  10. Windows 10 Pro OEM issue

Windows 10 Pro OEM issue: Hi, recently I purchased Lenovo desktop with Preinstalled OEM version of Windows 10 Pro. I expected to receive a PC with Windows label with OEM Product key and with factory installed OS on it, well packed and sealed in a factory box. Unfortunately, the result was not...