Windows 10: Window 10 on my laptop will not let me to get on the login screen.

Discus and support Window 10 on my laptop will not let me to get on the login screen. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I recently have a big problem with the login screen under window 10 on my laptop. When the laptop first turns on, I normally click on the first screen... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by uscatuan, Nov 28, 2020.

1. uscatuan Win User

Window 10 on my laptop will not let me to get on the login screen.

I recently have a big problem with the login screen under window 10 on my laptop.

When the laptop first turns on, I normally click on the first screen the screen that shows the date and time to get into the login box which will allow me to enter with my password.

It normally takes a few seconds to get to the login screen. But recently right after the update a few weeks ago, it will not lead to the login screen. What I found is it appear to have a huge delay to get into the login screen. If I wait for 15 minutes right after it boots into the first screen, it will allow me to get into the login screen. Otherwise, if I enter any where between 2 seconds to 10 minutes, it will not let me to log into the login screen.

Can anyone fix this issue? Please help me!

Thank you very much in advance.

My computer is a Satellite C55t-A

Processor: IntelR CeleronR CPU N2820 @ 2.13GHz 2.13

Device ID: 826A2EF6-B5FE-42D5-A92A-C231103F9A60
    Prduct ID: 00326-10000-00000-AA687

:)

uscatuan, Nov 28, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Window 10 on my laptop will not let me to get on the login screen.

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 on my laptop will not let me to get on the login screen.

1. Window 10 on my laptop will not let me to get on the login screen. - Similar Threads - Window laptop let

2. My laptop will not let me on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop will not let me on: My laptop keeps asking me for a bitlocker key. I enter it and it does nothing. I cannot access my laptop. It says it is diagnosing my PC and will not do automatic repair. Help?...
  3. My laptop will not let me on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop will not let me on: My laptop keeps asking me for a bitlocker key. I enter it and it does nothing. I cannot access my laptop. It says it is diagnosing my PC and will not do automatic repair. Help?...
  4. Computer will not let me login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer will not let me login: What happens is when I click it brings me to the screen to type in my password. Problem is the password box is replaced by a sign in button. I press 8t and it loads to a sign in box where I type my password. After that it says create a pin. The only button to press is next so...
  5. My laptop won’t let me login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop won’t let me login: My laptop won’t let me login with my password and it said that something went wrong and my pin won’t work. I have tried to reboot into safe mode with networking but it still tells me the password is incorrect. Please help as I have no idea upon what to do...
  6. Not Letting Me Login To Minecraft!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Letting Me Login To Minecraft!: Hello i recently claimed my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it installed smoothly and things went well, but when i try to sign in to my account ingame it tells me that iam not connected to the internet but i clearly am, with the email of the microsoft account that i didnt even...
  7. It wont let me login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It wont let me login: I would really appreciate helping me, I cant login Microsoft store and I cant open Microsoft word[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-login/f7a1c220-4520-4a6c-b553-9b4192f679cc
  8. My PC won't let me past the login screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC won't let me past the login screen.: After a recent update on Windows 10 I started getting errors on my login screen. The first error is "The remote procedure call failed". When I click OK and enter my blank password, I am presented with "The handle is invalid". I've looked through the forums a bit and I believe...
  9. windows 10 wont let me pass the login screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 wont let me pass the login screen.: windows 10 wont let me pass the login screen. and also it's seems window loading and won't let me to login my window. it's waiting on window loading....
  10. Laptop won't let me login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Laptop won't let me login: When I restarted my laptop and typed in my password, it said that the password was incorrect. But I know it was right. That time I couldn't connect the internet too. I need help logging in to my laptop. Please help me find a way to login. 35379