Windows 10: Window 10 on "Unsupported" BIOS Without Issue

Discus and support Window 10 on "Unsupported" BIOS Without Issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Asus Rog G20 When I was trying to update windows via the updater it told me to update my BIOS but I thought I had the last one so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LucasCavatoni, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Window 10 on "Unsupported" BIOS Without Issue

Hi,

I have an Asus Rog G20

When I was trying to update windows via the updater it told me to update my BIOS but I thought I had the last one so I didn't update the BIOS.

But with the media creation tool I had no problem installing windows 10 and running it.

Now with windows 10 2004 I had the same issue with the updater but then I found the BIOS update and updated the BIOS and updated windows with the updater, it worked fine.

So my question is, now that I updated my BIOS before making the jump to 2004, is my windows fine? Or because I was running windows 1909 on an old and "unsupported" BIOS I should reinstall windows from scratch?

I checked the files integrity and no violation was found.

BR,

Lucas

***moved on english forum***

:)

LucasCavatoni, Jul 21, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 21, 2020
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Window 10 on "Unsupported" BIOS Without Issue

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 on "Unsupported" BIOS Without Issue

1. Window 10 on "Unsupported" BIOS Without Issue - Similar Threads - Window Unsupported BIOS

2. BIOS issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS issues: Please see: Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal error message - Microsoft Community for background informationLaptop: Yoga Slim 7 ProX 14ARH7 - Type 82TLWindows 11Just to clarify:- Keyboard is lit- The screen is black- I can't seem to open BIOS using the methods stated online and...
  3. BIOS issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS issues: Please see: Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal error message - Microsoft Community for background informationLaptop: Yoga Slim 7 ProX 14ARH7 - Type 82TLWindows 11Just to clarify:- Keyboard is lit- The screen is black- I can't seem to open BIOS using the methods stated online and...
  4. Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first.

Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first.: Hi all,So I've installed 2 new SSD's today, since my old SSD was faulty. I tried installing Windows 10 from an USB I prepared, but it was acting a bit weird during the download.Problem: When I try to start the PC without opening the BIOS, my PC will tell me that there is no...
  5. Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first.

Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first.: Hi all,So I've installed 2 new SSD's today, since my old SSD was faulty. I tried installing Windows 10 from an USB I prepared, but it was acting a bit weird during the download.Problem: When I try to start the PC without opening the BIOS, my PC will tell me that there is no...
  6. Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Unsupported version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unsupported version of Windows 10: I have an unsupported version of Windows 10 1803. How can I update to a supported version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsupported-version-of-windows-10/236b099c-a95b-4528-bab0-a81f96b2b08d
  9. Can't update Windows 10 without updating BIOS, but can't update BIOS without updating...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update Windows 10 without updating BIOS, but can't update BIOS without updating...: I've tried updating windows 10, but i keep getting this message that says it wont work without uninstalling the version of BIOS thats on my laptop first. so i looked up my laptop model HP 17-g121wm on hp.com to find the latest BIOS version and tried downloading that, but then...
  10. BIOS ISSUE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BIOS ISSUE: I have a brand new Lenovo Idea Pad, which came with Windows 10 pre-installed. It asks for the password for the system which I have.Then at the second screen I get another password for the Hard disk Security. I don't have one and don't know were to find it. Lenovo says it's...