Windows 10: Window 10 "People App" displays "Call with your Phone" option, but doesn't seem to work.

Discus and support Window 10 "People App" displays "Call with your Phone" option, but doesn't seem to work. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Window 10 "People App" displays "Call with your Phone" option next to a persons phone number, when selected, it takes me to "Your Phone" window, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WRE_Surfin, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Window 10 "People App" displays "Call with your Phone" option, but doesn't seem to work.

Window 10 "People App" displays "Call with your Phone" option next to a persons phone number, when selected, it takes me to "Your Phone" window, but doesn't dial or call the number on Android phone. Is this a future feature not yet developed or am I missing some set up steps on my phone or in "Your Phone" settings?

:)

WRE_Surfin, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 8, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Window 10 "People App" displays "Call with your Phone" option, but doesn't seem to work. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Window 10 "People App" displays "Call with your Phone" option, but doesn't seem to work.

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Window 10 "People App" displays "Call with your Phone" option, but doesn't seem to work. [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 "People App" displays "Call with your Phone" option, but doesn't seem to work.

1. Window 10 "People App" displays "Call with your Phone" option, but doesn't seem to work. - Similar Threads - Window App displays

2. Your Phone keypad doesn't work while in call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone keypad doesn't work while in call: When using the "Your Phone" app on my PC linked to my Samsung Galaxy J7 Android ver 9, the keypad works fine for dialing but is dead while in a call. Makes it tough to enter my password when retrieving voicemails or responding to other voice menus....
  3. Your Phone app and phone calls

Your Phone app and phone calls: When I use the Your Phone app to make calls it sets up the call but it keeps reverting to 'use phone' in the drop down menu. So I still have to use the phone's microphone and speakers. Same if I receive a call. Can anyone help please?...
  4. Windows 10 People app not showing Call Your Phone link nor the contact Phone numbers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 People app not showing Call Your Phone link nor the contact Phone numbers: I just set up the Your Phone and the People apps on Windows 10. In the People App, the phone numbers no longer show unless I click the Edit button. Initially, they showed alongside a Call Your Phone link which is also no longer there....
  5. Your Phone doesn't work for screen mirroring & phone calls.

Your Phone doesn't work for screen mirroring & phone calls.: Phone: Galaxy S10e OS: Windows 10 1909, latest updates applied When I try to do screen mirroring, I give permission on the phone but nothing happens in the app. It just doesn't work. For phone calls, I can't set up the connection. I followed the troubleshooting steps and...
  6. Your Phone Call Option

Your Phone Call Option: The call option reappeared today but if I try to make a call I can dial and hangup but the speaker and mic default to the phone not my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-call-option/4854f853-ff76-4883-a942-0dbf7033fc82
  7. Your Phone app and calls

Your Phone app and calls: I have a Surface laptop 1st gen purchased Sep 2018, W10 Pro 1909, 18363.592 and a new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. The my phone apps works fine except there is no "call" feature in the left hand menu. I thought the feature had been released. Thanks in advance....
  8. Phone app doesn't show make a call option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Phone app doesn't show make a call option: Somewhile ago I've installed a fresh windows 10 and the option showed up, now I just changed my SSD and reinstalled windows 10, but now I'm unable to enable that option is there a way to fix this submitted by /u/alananayaa [link] [comments]...
  9. No "calls" option in "your phone" Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No "calls" option in "your phone" Windows 10: I checked that I'm on the latest version. My phone is one plus 6 OS 10 (latest update) syncing photos, messages, and notifications works but calls don't show in the menu my PC does not support bluetooth but I have a bluetooth dongle, the phone and PC connect successfully....
  10. Your Phone App & Calls

Your Phone App & Calls: I cannot get phone call functionality on the Your Phone app. I am using a Dell XPS laptop and a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. The devices pair together fine via Bluetooth, but I get a message that other apps are preventing calls from working. I have tried all of the...