Windows 10: Window 10 Personnel Settings not responding

Discus and support Window 10 Personnel Settings not responding in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I decided to re-install windows 10 Pro with the Windows media creator app, I made sure that I kept my apps and files. Now the computer hangs with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertRowley, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Window 10 Personnel Settings not responding

I decided to re-install windows 10 Pro with the Windows media creator app, I made sure that I kept my apps and files.

Now the computer hangs with a black screen and a box states Personnel Settings not responding.

Tried repair start up but windows failed to repair.

Tried safe mode, but just get safe mode up but not responding.

I have a dual boot system with a new Windows 10 pro but no apps as these are on the problem hard drive.

Can I copy any of the corrupt systems over to that

or

can you suggest anyway of repairing the start up?

:)

RobertRowley, Jul 27, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Window 10 Personnel Settings not responding

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 Personnel Settings not responding

1. Window 10 Personnel Settings not responding - Similar Threads - Window Personnel Settings

2. windows 11 what is the personnel folder used for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 what is the personnel folder used for?: windows 11 personnel folder what is it used for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-what-is-the-personnel-folder-used-for/b3358f77-e625-4042-a0c5-a0bfcdb4ef3f
  3. Display Settings Not Responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Settings Not Responding: I followed the steps in a community post to set the display to images not icons but they remain icons. The same setting on my desk top do display images. Below is the display of the files images. Hope someone can identify what I am doing wrong. Thanks in advance....
  4. Display Settings Not Responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Settings Not Responding: I followed the steps in a community post to set the display to images not icons but they remain icons. The same setting on my desk top do display images. Below is the display of the files images. Hope someone can identify what I am doing wrong. Thanks in advance....
  5. Windows Update in Settings not responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update in Settings not responding: I have Windows 10 Pro, Versiuon 2004, OS Build 19041.508 When I go to Settings Windows Update, the page shows no information, only the heading. So for example I cannot check for updates, see what updates are pending nor can I View Update History. Usingservices.msc shows...
  6. Settings window not responding

Settings window not responding: The settings app is not loading. only blank screen . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-window-not-responding/0cb97d84-8155-469e-86d1-1825b6c2554c
  7. Windows 10 settings freezing up and not responding

Windows 10 settings freezing up and not responding: There has a been a list of problems with my windows settings including: the search bar not responding, when I go into settings and click on "Network & Internet" the window will freeze and not respond, when I go to "troubleshoot" under Update & Security it also freezes and...
  8. Personalized Settings Not Responding in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Personalized Settings Not Responding in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you recently installed an update, and when you boot your computer and you see an error message – Personalized Settings (Not Responding), then some of these suggestions are sure to help you. This error can appear after installing an [...] This post...
  9. Windows startmenu and settings not responding

Windows startmenu and settings not responding: I have a update pending, but i cant select to restart to update or shutdown to update, the start menu and anything to do with any settings isnt responding, only way to shut down my laptop is to push the power button to shutdown without updating... whenever i click on...
  10. Windows 10 display settings not responding

Windows 10 display settings not responding: Windows 10 display settings not responding just showing settings surface and others option works fine i start into safe mode and its work fine when i turn back to normal mode the issue still remaining...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. during updates why does it say personnel settings (not Responding)