Windows 10: Window 10 pro install on multiple laptops

Discus and support Window 10 pro install on multiple laptops in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently purchased and upgrade to Win 10 pro and the laptop installed on is no longer working and is too costly to repair ! Can i install this same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterG9, Mar 2, 2020.

1. PeterG9 Win User

Window 10 pro install on multiple laptops

I recently purchased and upgrade to Win 10 pro and the laptop installed on is no longer working and is too costly to repair ! Can i install this same licence onto a new laptop ? Or do i need to repurchase a new licence ? Ive only had it installed for a few months & $300 to buy another is not cheap !

:)

PeterG9, Mar 2, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Mar 2, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Window 10 pro install on multiple laptops - Similar Threads - Window pro install

2. Install on multiple laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install on multiple laptop: recently purchased and upgrade to Win 10 pro anthe laptop installed on is no longer working and is too costly to repair ! Can i install this same licence onto a new laptop ? Or do i need to repurchase a new licence ? Ive only had it installed for a few months & $300 to buy...
  3. Multiple BSoD on windows 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSoD on windows 10 install: Hello I have recently purchased pieces to custom build a pc. All has been assembled and windows ready to install. It gets to the installing windows files section (varying %) and blue screens. Each one different errors. So far I've had the following: Irql_gt zero at...
  4. Windows 10 pro file/fold across wifi LAN to multiple laptops???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 pro file/fold across wifi LAN to multiple laptops???: Good day! I have a need to work from a desktop, hard wired, transferring files/folders, etc. to 10 laptops connected via the wifi. The idea is, go into window's explorer, drag and drop the file/folders needed onto each of the laptop's D: drive without having to go to each...
  5. windows 10 pro multiple errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 pro multiple errors: [ATTACH][ATTACH] This morning --start button is inop, file folder is inop, ran malware scan nothing found. 20 gb of free space on c: drive Multiple restarts to no avail. Suggestions?...
  6. Installing Windows 10 Pro on multiple computers

Installing Windows 10 Pro on multiple computers: Can I install windows 10 Pro 64 on more than one computer (such as Home, Laptop and my Office Computers) or do I have to purchase a license key for each...
  7. Windows 10 Pro multiple devices

Windows 10 Pro multiple devices: If I upgrade my desktop PC to Windows 10 Pro Edition, must I also purchase the Pro Edition for my laptop in order to use the remote desktop function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-multiple-devices/f65e2c89-7856-4682-a318-dcc43e4fe129
  8. Multiple activation errors with Win 10 Pro, Fujitsu Laptop.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple activation errors with Win 10 Pro, Fujitsu Laptop.: Hi. I need help but very very fast. So what i made in past few days. I had 1 Fujitsu Laptop which was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro (i don't know win 7 version - label is completely blank - damaged) So i grab my win 10 DVD and reinstalled it. And now it...
  9. Multiple Problems With Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Problems With Windows 10 Pro: i have upgraded from windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro because of the newly designed start menu *Biggrin but little did i realize until recently i came across alot of bugs with this distro, but i am not bashing win 10, after all it is new. i expect bugs and glitches....
  10. Multiple Users in 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Users in 10 Pro: I have several 8.1 systems I want to upgrade to 10. A couple of them have multiple users in 8.1, Some standard accounts, some admin. I went ahead and upgraded a system that has only one account. all seems fine. However, as I I looking through I see 10 has a different way...