Windows 10: Window 10 pro installation kit does not work on my window 7 home premier. The version of...

Discus and support Window 10 pro installation kit does not work on my window 7 home premier. The version of... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey. I am trying to install Window 10 Pro with a new Window 10 Pro installation Kit. The setup file in the usb drive does not work on my window 7 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abdulazizmalaika, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Window 10 pro installation kit does not work on my window 7 home premier. The version of...

Hey. I am trying to install Window 10 Pro with a new Window 10 Pro installation Kit. The setup file in the usb drive does not work on my window 7 home premier. The message came is: The version of the setup is not compatible , I may need x86 32 or 64 How can I solve this problem. Thank you

:)

Abdulazizmalaika, Nov 24, 2021

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Caring1 Win User

Window 10 pro installation kit does not work on my window 7 home premier. The version of...

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Window 10 pro installation kit does not work on my window 7 home premier. The version of...

1. Window 10 pro installation kit does not work on my window 7 home premier. The version of... - Similar Threads - Window pro installation

2. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Home: I am having trouble installing Windows 10 Home upgrading from Windows 7 Pro. Wondering if I purchased the wrong product. Can I exchange it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-pro-to-windows-10-home/4f4281ba-c29e-43c1-bf5e-0e778b16351d
  3. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Home: I am having trouble installing Windows 10 Home upgrading from Windows 7 Pro. Wondering if I purchased the wrong product. Can I exchange it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-pro-to-windows-10-home/4f4281ba-c29e-43c1-bf5e-0e778b16351d
  4. Windows 10 home to pro version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home to pro version: I purchased the upgrade license in the appstore home to pro version however i am getting error 0xC00F4050 cannot activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-to-pro-version/1a7869fa-bd6c-467e-85e7-0b564bb9fad6
  5. Windows 10 home to pro version

Windows 10 home to pro version: I purchased the upgrade license in the appstore home to pro version however i am getting error 0xC00F4050 cannot activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-to-pro-version/1a7869fa-bd6c-467e-85e7-0b564bb9fad6
  6. Windows 10 home to pro version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Window 10 pro installation kit does not work on my window 7 home premier. The version of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 pro installation kit does not work on my window 7 home premier. The version of...: Hey. I am trying to install Window 10 Pro with a new Window 10 Pro installation Kit. The setup file in the usb drive does not work on my window 7 home premier. The message came is: The version of the setup is not compatible , I may need x86 32 or 64 How can I solve this...
  8. Window 10 pro installation kit does not work on my window 7 home premier. The version of...

Window 10 pro installation kit does not work on my window 7 home premier. The version of...: Hey. I am trying to install Window 10 Pro with a new Window 10 Pro installation Kit. The setup file in the usb drive does not work on my window 7 home premier. The message came is: The version of the setup is not compatible , I may need x86 32 or 64 How can I solve this...
  9. my windows 7 pro key is not working for my current version of windows 10 pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows 7 pro key is not working for my current version of windows 10 pro.: can you please assist me with my windows 7 pro key working on this current version of windows 10 pro. i had this copy of windows purchased date of 6/12/13 can you assist thank you mark m...
  10. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Home: Hi guys, Bit of a strange one this. I had Windows 7 Pro installed previously (still have the disk, key, and CoA), I upgraded to Pro a few days ago and only got windows 10 Home edition. Has anybody encountered this or would have an idea as to how to fix? Thanks for...