Windows 10: Window 10 Pro on a new device

Discus and support Window 10 Pro on a new device in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, On my notebook, I bought window 10 single language from microsoft store don't have product key but digital license and upgrade to Window 10 Pro and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Farahfc, May 14, 2022.

1. Farahfc Win User

Window 10 Pro on a new device

Hi, On my notebook, I bought window 10 single language from microsoft store don't have product key but digital license and upgrade to Window 10 Pro and it's been activated and linked to my microsoft account..Then recently I bought a computer desktop and install window but it was window 10 home which's not been activated yet but logged in with my account. So now, I want to activate my computer window with the window 10 pro. I saw some article that I could only install one digital license for 1 device? So how can I transfer or any other method that I could use to activate window 10 pro o

:)

Farahfc, May 14, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 14, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 14, 2022
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, May 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Window 10 Pro on a new device - Similar Threads - Window Pro device

2. Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device: Hello Everyone!This is my story:After many years of using my laptop I've built a new PC.My laptop runs a valid windows 10 pro which I got after a free upgrade for a valid win 8.1.This means I have a digital license onlyI've used the media creator and installed win 10, but the...
  3. Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device: Hello Everyone!This is my story:After many years of using my laptop I've built a new PC.My laptop runs a valid windows 10 pro which I got after a free upgrade for a valid win 8.1.This means I have a digital license onlyI've used the media creator and installed win 10, but the...
  4. Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Window 10 Pro on a new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Pro on a new device: Hi, On my notebook, I bought window 10 single language from microsoft store don't have product key but digital license and upgrade to Window 10 Pro and it's been activated and linked to my microsoft account..Then recently I bought a computer desktop and install window but it...
  6. Window 10 Pro on a new device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 Pro on a new device: Hi, On my notebook, I bought window 10 single language from microsoft store don't have product key but digital license and upgrade to Window 10 Pro and it's been activated and linked to my microsoft account..Then recently I bought a computer desktop and install window but it...
  7. New Win 10 Pro can't see Network devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Win 10 Pro can't see Network devices: New computer build with Win 10 Pro. It can't see other devices Under Network in File Explorer. Yes - net discovery is on. Yes - a folder is shared - my other Win 10 Pro can see it Yes - the laundry list of services is running and start automatic Yes - SMV v1 is on Yes -...
  8. Cant activate Windows 10 Pro on new device

Cant activate Windows 10 Pro on new device: On my old laptop I have installed windows 10 pro, recently I bought a new laptop with Windows 10 Home preinstalled. Because I no longer using my old device and I need Windows 10 Pro features I decided to reinstall windows on my new laptop with account I have on old laptop. I...
  9. How to retrieve Windows 10 Pro key from stolen device to use on new device

How to retrieve Windows 10 Pro key from stolen device to use on new device: Yesterday our office was broke into and my laptop was stolen. Normally, you can go into your Windows account, go to the devices list, remove said device, and then attach the key to the new computer. I removed the device however the link that you would normally click goes...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Store upgrade transfer to new device

Windows 10 Pro Store upgrade transfer to new device: Hi, I purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft online store for my laptop which had windows 10 home. But just after a month my laptop broke down and i got a replacement laptop from amazon. But i couldn't activate my windows 10 pro. When I called microsoft customer...