Windows 10: Window 10 Pro task manager suspending games.

Discus and support Window 10 Pro task manager suspending games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I had just gotten a new computer and it has Windows 10 Pro. I have downloaded and installed a game called "Conan Exiles." As soon as I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NightHyena, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Window 10 Pro task manager suspending games.

Hello, I had just gotten a new computer and it has Windows 10 Pro. I have downloaded and installed a game called "Conan Exiles." As soon as I had launched the game it would crash. I have spent many hours trying to fix the game so that it would play on my new PC. How ever I had just discovered that Task Manager has been suspending and closing my game. I use to have Windows 10 Home and never had any problem like this before and I am new with working with Windows 10 Pro. I have included a screen shot of the error in Event Viewer for better help. If more is needed please let me know so I we can better fix this problem. Window 10 Pro task manager suspending games. 24d908d1-dfa5-44f2-85c4-4510d05a756e?upload=true.png

:)

NightHyena, Sep 29, 2020

2. Task manager suspending games in win 10 pro that were not suspended in win 10 home

I have already checked power plan. It has NO effect. I never had this issue on Windows 10 home. This is something particular to Windows 10 pro. The process is being suspended in task manager. When that happens the clients from teh game are not only
    suspended they are disconnected from the game.

CherylThrasher1, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Task manager suspending games in win 10 pro that were not suspended in win 10 home

I play perfect world international. I depend on leaving my characters on during the night to sell items in my shop. Windows has started to suspend the program every night in Win 10 pro when it did NOT do that in Win 10 home. I need to find out how to
    permanently STOP this from happening. With this particular game the suspend makes the clients disconnect from the server. How do I disable the suspend feature?

CherylThrasher1, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Window 10 Pro task manager suspending games.

Suspended apps on task manager

Hi I was wondering if there is a way I could unsuspend apps or stop them from being suspended in task manager

When I try and open a game I have in file explorer it starts processing it for a bit and then suspends it and closes it but its only using less than 4% of the cpu

wondering how to stop it from suspending apps all together or how to unsuspend certain apps

Lachie_196, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 Pro task manager suspending games.

1. Window 10 Pro task manager suspending games. - Similar Threads - Window Pro task

2. program/app/game suspended it task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program/app/game suspended it task manager: Hi Halo Infinite worked great for weeks. Then I installed Gears 5 and it wont launch and now neither will Halo Infinite. Tried everything I could think of, in the end gave up and reset the PC deleting all old files. But sadly the same. However now notice the game is suspended...
  3. program/app/game suspended it task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program/app/game suspended it task manager: Hi Halo Infinite worked great for weeks. Then I installed Gears 5 and it wont launch and now neither will Halo Infinite. Tried everything I could think of, in the end gave up and reset the PC deleting all old files. But sadly the same. However now notice the game is suspended...
  4. Most games are suspended in the task manager when run

Most games are suspended in the task manager when run: gI feel like I've tried everything to try and fix this. It seems to be just easyanticheat and battle eye, I can run any other game for hours. These games when I start on steam it won't open, if I go to files and run as administrator it does work, but only for like 20 minutes...
  5. Most games are suspended in the task manager when run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most games are suspended in the task manager when run: gI feel like I've tried everything to try and fix this. It seems to be just easyanticheat and battle eye, I can run any other game for hours. These games when I start on steam it won't open, if I go to files and run as administrator it does work, but only for like 20 minutes...
  6. Task manager suspending apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager suspending apps: Hey,I use a windows 11 and I've noticed that it suspends my minimized apps automatically. I then came to know that it is normal and it is done to save resources. But I have an app that i want to keep alive. How do i stop suspending apps in windows 11 ? I found many tutorials...
  7. program/app/game suspended it task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program/app/game suspended it task manager: Hi,So i have a problem where i try to run app/program/game and for game castel miner z when i launch it sayis suspended in taskmanager for 3 secund than it force closes app and for game dirt2 and dirt3 after loading screen game frozes and in task manager says suspended.Thank...
  8. program/app/game suspended it task manager

program/app/game suspended it task manager: Hi,So i have a problem where i try to run app/program/game and for game castel miner z when i launch it sayis suspended in taskmanager for 3 secund than it force closes app and for game dirt2 and dirt3 after loading screen game frozes and in task manager says suspended.Thank...
  9. Settings Suspended in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings Suspended in Task Manager: In the task manager, several Processes (e.g. Settings and Cortana) are labeled "suspended" and then there's a leaf icon or something next to it. What is this? How do I stop this?...
  10. Task manager suspending games in win 10 pro that were not suspended in win 10 home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager suspending games in win 10 pro that were not suspended in win 10 home: I play perfect world international. I depend on leaving my characters on during the night to sell items in my shop. Windows has started to suspend the program every night in Win 10 pro when it did NOT do that in Win 10 home. I need to find out how to permanently STOP this...