Windows 10: Window 10 Pro task manager suspending games.

Discus and support Window 10 Pro task manager suspending games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I had just gotten a new computer and it has Windows 10 Pro. I have downloaded and installed a game called "Conan Exiles." As soon as I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NightHyena, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Window 10 Pro task manager suspending games.

Hello, I had just gotten a new computer and it has Windows 10 Pro. I have downloaded and installed a game called "Conan Exiles." As soon as I had launched the game it would crash. I have spent many hours trying to fix the game so that it would play on my new PC. How ever I had just discovered that Task Manager has been suspending and closing my game. I use to have Windows 10 Home and never had any problem like this before and I am new with working with Windows 10 Pro. I have included a screen shot of the error in Event Viewer for better help. If more is needed please let me know so I we can better fix this problem. Window 10 Pro task manager suspending games. 24d908d1-dfa5-44f2-85c4-4510d05a756e?upload=true.png

:)

NightHyena, Sep 29, 2020

2. Task manager suspending games in win 10 pro that were not suspended in win 10 home

I have already checked power plan. It has NO effect. I never had this issue on Windows 10 home. This is something particular to Windows 10 pro. The process is being suspended in task manager. When that happens the clients from teh game are not only
    suspended they are disconnected from the game.

CherylThrasher1, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Task manager suspending games in win 10 pro that were not suspended in win 10 home

I play perfect world international. I depend on leaving my characters on during the night to sell items in my shop. Windows has started to suspend the program every night in Win 10 pro when it did NOT do that in Win 10 home. I need to find out how to
    permanently STOP this from happening. With this particular game the suspend makes the clients disconnect from the server. How do I disable the suspend feature?

CherylThrasher1, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Window 10 Pro task manager suspending games.

Suspended apps on task manager

Hi I was wondering if there is a way I could unsuspend apps or stop them from being suspended in task manager

When I try and open a game I have in file explorer it starts processing it for a bit and then suspends it and closes it but its only using less than 4% of the cpu

wondering how to stop it from suspending apps all together or how to unsuspend certain apps

Lachie_196, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 Pro task manager suspending games.

1. Window 10 Pro task manager suspending games. - Similar Threads - Window Pro task

2. Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager: Mail, Your Phone and Photos apps are failing to run properly because they are getting suspended by Windows 10. The result is: I am never notified about new emails; I rarely receive Your Phone messages on time; and both the Your Phone and Photos apps will frequently refuse...
  3. Suspended apps on task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suspended apps on task manager: Hi I was wondering if there is a way I could unsuspend apps or stop them from being suspended in task manager When I try and open a game I have in file explorer it starts processing it for a bit and then suspends it and closes it but its only using less than 4% of the cpu...
  4. Cortana not working and process suspended in the task manager

in Cortana
    Cortana not working and process suspended in the task manager: Hi, I am having problem while using cortana, whenever I click the icon it starts and when I ask it to do something it always freezes and then closes. When I saw in task manager it shows a green leaf icon and says process is suspended. Please help. I am not able to use...
  5. Settings Suspended in Task Manager

Settings Suspended in Task Manager: In the task manager, several Processes (e.g. Settings and Cortana) are labeled "suspended" and then there's a leaf icon or something next to it. What is this? How do I stop this?...
  6. Apps. Suspended in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps. Suspended in Task Manager: I had an issue where an app (Deezer) on Windows 10 recently stopped working, and the process in Task Manager showed "Suspended". App would just freeze after login. I could not get it to un-suspend. Simple solution, ran app as Administrator and it was changed to running...
  7. Program is suspended in Windows Task Manager

Program is suspended in Windows Task Manager: I have Windows 10, and found many reports that programs get suspended by Windows as shown in the Windows Task Manager. These reports span multiple versions of Windows, such as Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10. I was inflicted with the same issue and it was frustrating to find no...
  8. Task manager suspending games in win 10 pro that were not suspended in win 10 home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager suspending games in win 10 pro that were not suspended in win 10 home: I play perfect world international. I depend on leaving my characters on during the night to sell items in my shop. Windows has started to suspend the program every night in Win 10 pro when it did NOT do that in Win 10 home. I need to find out how to permanently STOP this...
  9. Backround Processes being suspended in Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Backround Processes being suspended in Task Manager: Whats going on do I have a virus on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/backround-processes-being-suspended-in-task/6e607239-7565-44c0-919f-0fea06dcdf05"
  10. Task Manager Startups Suspended

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager Startups Suspended: All non-MS apps show "Suspended" in "Task Manager", "Startup" Getting set for a class and want to show how to Disable Apps from starting. Have this on both laptop and Desktop. Both Insider Preview17093. Laptop Home, Desktop Pro msconfig, Startup, refers back to Task...