Windows 10: Window 10 Pro to Window 10 home

Discus and support Window 10 Pro to Window 10 home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I have an expired version of Windows Pro installed on my desktop PC. Recently I purchased Window 10 home. Now when I am trying to activate windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AnshumanKumar3, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Window 10 Pro to Window 10 home

Hi I have an expired version of Windows Pro installed on my desktop PC. Recently I purchased Window 10 home. Now when I am trying to activate windows with new keys it showing error 0xc004f050. thanks

:)

AnshumanKumar3, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 28, 2021
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Apr 28, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Window 10 Pro to Window 10 home

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

Window 10 Pro to Window 10 home

1. Window 10 Pro to Window 10 home - Similar Threads - Window Pro Window

2. Windows 10 Pro -> Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro -> Windows 10 Home: Good afternoon guys,My question is this.For temporary work on the project, I used my personal laptop MSI PULSE GL76 with Windows 10 Home pre-installed.The company I worked for provided me with a license key for upgrading Windows 10 to Pro version for temporary use.At the...
  3. Windows 10 Pro -> Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro -> Windows 10 Home: Good afternoon guys,My question is this.For temporary work on the project, I used my personal laptop MSI PULSE GL76 with Windows 10 Home pre-installed.The company I worked for provided me with a license key for upgrading Windows 10 to Pro version for temporary use.At the...
  4. Windows 10 Home/Pro

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Home/Pro: I am looking up for Windows 10 Home Pro 161481
  5. Windows 10 Home - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home - Windows 10 Pro: If I update my computer from a windows 10 home to a windows 10 pro, can I still use the windows 10 home that was on the computer before onto a different computer?...
  6. Windows 10 Home to 10 Pro

Windows 10 Home to 10 Pro: I plan on buying an online box that comes with Windows 10 Home. Since this is a new machine, I suspect no other apps/programs besides the OS. Can I format the 1 TB hdd and install the 10 Pro?...
  7. Windows 10 Home / Pro

Windows 10 Home / Pro: Hi, I bought a Windows 10 Home, but after the installation it's showing as Windows 10 pro. It's not really an issue for me whether it's Pro or Home but is this normal? I'm just a bit worried that I might encounter some issues because of it. Thanks!...
  8. Windows 10 Pro To Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Pro To Windows 10 Home: Hello I had a problem that was solved by some good guys but for some reason i cannot answer those threads any more. So my question is simple I accidentally installed Windows 10 Pro instead of reinstalling Windows 10 home. How do I change it back? Regards...
  9. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home: I would like to downgrade my system from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home. Is this possible without hard-reinstall? Regards, Ekim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-to-windows-10-home/85edb6b3-d50e-4042-a2b8-20fd9cc866b6"
  10. Windows 10 pro to Windows 10 home

Windows 10 pro to Windows 10 home: Hello I recently built a pc and installed Windows 10 pro via usb onto my computer to boot it up. I then recently bought a paid disk version of Windows 10 home. I was wondering if I input the product key for Windows 10 home will I erase all my programs I have on my computer?...