Windows 10: Window 10 pro version 1703 offline update

Discus and support Window 10 pro version 1703 offline update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft How to manually update PCs with Window 10 pro, version 1703 and 1709 to version 1803 (64-bit operation system) without internet. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Myden TSE, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Myden TSE Win User

Window 10 pro version 1703 offline update

Hi Microsoft

How to manually update PCs with Window 10 pro, version 1703 and 1709 to version 1803 (64-bit operation system) without internet. Please provide the procedure and download links.

Thanks and regards

Myden Tse

:)

Myden TSE, Oct 3, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft enables offline play for Windows 10 games

Most Windows 10 games will support offline play, but you'll have to work at it.

Window 10 pro version 1703 offline update NK5onxJwAvtQTxbkwSUoG8-650-80.png

"Larry Hryb, the man known to the world as Major Nelson, announced on Twittertoday that Microsoft has "made some backend updates to improve your experience playing @Windows 10 games offline." Basically, if you're going to be somewhere that lacks online coverage—on a submarine, for instance—it will still be possible to play your games. But there are some restrictions.

"Most games available in the Store on your Windows 10 device support offline play, but check the details of the game to make sure yours is supported by searching for your game at http://www.xbox.com," the Xbox support site says. "Most games with a campaign mode will be playable offline, but games with network co-op or multiplayer features will not work while you’re offline. While playing offline, some features, such as the ability to purchase additional items from the Windows Store, will not be available. Additionally, any leaderboards will be unavailable while you're offline."

Obviously, online features like buying stuff from in-game stores won't be available when you're offline, but the bit about "games with network co-op or multplayer features" not working while offline really isn't clear. We tested with Gears of War 4 and confirmed that the offline features like campaign and LAN multiplayer worked just fine when disconnected.

There are more caveats, though. You're limited to just one "designated offline device" at a time, and you can only change your designated offline device three times per year. Switching into offline mode isn't all that easy, either. First, you'll need to set your designated offline device:

• Make sure that you’re online.
    • Check that your device has the latest Windows updates: Go to Start,Settings, Update and security, and then Windows Update and see if any relevant updates are available.
    • Open the Store. You’ll be prompted to sign in if you haven’t already.
    • Select the Me icon (this is your profile picture).
    • Select Settings, and then under Offline Permissions, make sure that the toggle is set to On.
    After that, you'll have to "prepare" your games by launching each one that you want to play offline while you're still online, and logging into your Xbox Live account. This is a bit like launching Steam into Offline mode while you still have an internet connection... but you'll have to prepare each individual Xbox game this way before going offline.

Once you've logged into the game while you're online, you can exit at any time and you'll be set. Of course, if you change your mind and want to play something you haven't properly prepared, you're out of luck.

The upside is that this only affects Windows 10 games, but it still seems wildly complicated and restrictive to me. Worse, while improved functionality is always welcome, I can't see how this does anything but beg for unflattering comparisons with Steam: When I want to play my Steam games offline, I set Steam offline, restart it, and I'm on my way—and I can do it as often as I want. Microsoft's implementation of offline play is an improvement, but only because it wasn't available at all previously. As a step toward becoming more competitive with Steam, though, it falls woefully short.
    "

http://www.pcgamer.com/microsoft-enables-offline-play-for-windows-10-games/

P4-630, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Stop auto update in windows 10 pro

hello sir

Please sand a step list of how to stop auto update in my window 10 pro

my windows full details is;

Edition : windows 10 pro

version: 1703

os Build : 15063.674

LovelykHUSHi, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Window 10 pro version 1703 offline update

Disk bloat in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Yea, I just installed Windows 10 pro on a new pc last Friday using the Creation Tool to create a bootable USB, and it's the new version 1703. It's only taking up around 20gb total. I saw small changes in the install options, but it seem to be for the better.

Mindweaver, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Window 10 pro version 1703 offline update

1. Window 10 pro version 1703 offline update - Similar Threads - Window pro version

2. Windows 10 PRO update to 20H2 from 1703

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 PRO update to 20H2 from 1703: Hi, I have windows 10 version 1703. I'm trying to upgrade to 20H2 using the update manager. After several minutes installation blocks and the following message is shown Italian. [ATTACH]I cannot find the error code explanation on internet. How could I solve this?...
  3. Problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version: I have got problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version on Microsoft Surface Pro 4. After reboot it starts to install Windows 10 feature update and gets to 26% when it restarts and reverts back to previous version. I have tried stand alone installation with no...
  4. Problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version

Problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version: I have got problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version on Microsoft Surface Pro 4. After reboot it starts to install Windows 10 feature update and gets to 26% when it restarts and reverts back to previous version. I have tried stand alone installation with no...
  5. Windows 10 mobile version 1703

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 mobile version 1703: Hello Microsoft, so I bought a Microsoft Lumia 640 for my birthday and updated it to windows 10 mobile version 1703 and whenever I open Gameloft hub or Xbox console companion and a few other apps, they crash and go back to my homepage (start) i don't know what is the problem...
  6. Version 1703 Update Issues

Version 1703 Update Issues: Yesterday my Windows 10 laptop finished applying the following updates: 2017-11 Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64 based Systems (KB4049011) 2017-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64 based Systems (KB4048954) 2 017-11 Security Update for...
  7. Windows 1703 pro and Windows Update for Business

Windows 1703 pro and Windows Update for Business: I have a Windows 10 pro 1703 desktop and i found update options in Settings > Update & security > Windows Update > Advanced options to select between Configure devices for Current Branch (CB) Current Branch for Business (CBB) Device is on CB:...
  8. Windows 10 version 1703 Defender

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 version 1703 Defender: Since the last update on 12 Apr 2017 (Creators update) I can't find out how to manually scan my computer with Defender. (interface has completely changed) The update went flawless and in the taskbar I can see the Defender icon. Opening that icon, Defender says that "my...
  9. Update to version 1703 failing

Update to version 1703 failing: The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation Error code 0x8007002C - 0x4000D Had this before on another computer, which got fixed by uninstalling antivirus, firewall and messing with a few reg keys. That didn't work on this...
  10. New update options for Windows 10, version 1703

in Windows 10 News
    New update options for Windows 10, version 1703: With the release of Windows 10, we simplified the servicing process by moving to cumulative updates, where each update released contains all the new fixes for that month, as well as all the older fixes from previous months. Today, most organizations deploy these cumulative...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update windows 10 1703 offline

2. windows update to version 1703 offline