Windows 10: Window 10 Random Lag spike after restart or turn on pc.

Discus and support Window 10 Random Lag spike after restart or turn on pc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sometimes, I turned on the pc and in the desktop there is a lag spike of everything. Mouse movement is skipping. Audio from youtube is also skipping.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Encall, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Encall Win User

Window 10 Random Lag spike after restart or turn on pc.

Sometimes, I turned on the pc and in the desktop there is a lag spike of everything.

Mouse movement is skipping.

Audio from youtube is also skipping.

Even normal usage is lagging and skipping.

After restart this problem is gone but sometime I need to restart multiple time to solve this issue.

I can't find a way to fix this.

My PC spec is plenty for any kind of usage.

CPU : Ryzen 7 3700X

MB : MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX

GPU : RTX 2070 Super

RAM : 16GB 3600 DDR4

OS Drive : Samsung 960 EVO 250GB

Version : 2004

Build : 19041.572

:)

Encall, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Jul_D Win User
    Random Mouse Lag Spikes - Windows 10

So recently I have upgraded to Windows 10 and I immediately noticed random/periodic lag spikes in my mouse, especially while playing games. Are there any fixes to this problem or is a fix going to be released in a near update?

Jul_D, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Window 10 Random Lag spike after restart or turn on pc.

Random lag spikes

Hello.

I have a problem with random lag spikes from time to time (for example when I play game or listen to a song on internet or without internet on every 5-10 minutes I have a lag for about 2-3 seconds and after that everything continues to work perfectly). I
    reinstalled my computer 1 month ago and cleaned it from dust and in start there were no lags but now I have them. My pc is not even one year old and here are my specs:

TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 1TB

AMD Radeon R7 360 2GB

AMD Athlon X4 840 Quad Core 3,1GHz

Asus A68HM-K

8GB DDR3 ram

I checked my cpu and gpu temperature and everything else with MSI Afterburner and everything seems to work well. Please help!

P.S. I am using windows 10 and sorry for bad English.

ZlatkoCikic, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 Random Lag spike after restart or turn on pc.

1. Window 10 Random Lag spike after restart or turn on pc. - Similar Threads - Window Random Lag

2. lag spikes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lag spikes: I recently moved into a new house but my parents refused to let me have an ethernet. So I had to go with WI-FI. I thought it's not going to be that bad but i was so wrong. https://prnt.sc/v8j5g6 I am having lag spikes every few seconds and I can't play fps properly with that...
  3. Lag Spikes

Lag Spikes: So, I have had this computer for a month now and every game I have played I will get random lag spikes which in any game will often cause me to lose in the games I play. I play on a wireless internet and I can't have used ethernet and it has helped a bit but I cant always use...
  4. lag spikes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lag spikes: i am getting weird lag spikes but when it happens i do a speed test and my results are good but i dont know what is causing this also when it happens there is weird noises too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-spikes/daf4d076-a3a3-4b6a-aff3-bb915b6f0b31
  5. Lag spikes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lag spikes: Ok so this has been going on for months now but ive had lag spikes every 10 seconds or so in every game but I don't think its my internet bc ive played online games on another computer/console in the house and they run smoothly without lag... anyone know whats going on??? I...
  6. Windows 10 - Random Internet Spikes Until Restarting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Random Internet Spikes Until Restarting PC: Hello, I'm currently experiencing random internet spikes whenever I'm playing multiplayer games for long hours. I have to restart my pc which stops the lag but comes back a few games later. No one is on the internet but myself. I've used command prompt to find if I have...
  7. Lag Spikes Windows 10

Lag Spikes Windows 10: Hi guys , recently i passed from ethernet to wifi and i noticed that when i play games, i have some lag spikes (like 2000ms , while the usual ping is always 32). I think is a problem of some setting of my pc cause i try to use my cell as hotspot (as a type of " second wifi")...
  8. Lag spikes

Lag spikes: Hello , i have been getting lag spikes on new laptop for a long time and could not find anyway to fix it, Any help? (connected with wifi) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-spikes/099e351b-0969-47b1-bd3e-12112b49dfb3
  9. Lag spikes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag spikes.: I have a problem with my internet. I've tried lots of things to fix it but it doesn't work. I even pinged my router, there weren't any registered changes in my connection when the spike has occurred....
  10. CPU Spikes and PC Lag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Spikes and PC Lag: So my PC is running normally without any lag spikes in Videos, Games, and everything UNTIL I open up World of Warcraft, then the lag spikes return. Would anyone have a clue about what causes this ?