Windows 10: window 10 recovery

Discus and support window 10 recovery in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have removed windows from my pc completely and installed ubuntu. now i want to switch back to window 10 how can I recover my genuine window 10 i also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AbhishekShrivastav3, Dec 3, 2021.

1. window 10 recovery

I have removed windows from my pc completely and installed ubuntu. now i want to switch back to window 10 how can I recover my genuine window 10 i also change some setting before installing the ubuntu like file system....how can i recove my genuine windows 10 back.?

:)

AbhishekShrivastav3, Dec 3, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2021
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

For the convenience of not having to use the installation media for startup repairs. But you should be able to use your installation media to do whatever the recovery partition does(including startup repairs). AFAIK. I could be wrong about that though.
    I'm not sure if I follow you there. But if you clean install Windows 10 there will be at least 3 partitions.
    • (EFI System Partition)
    • (Primary Partition)
    • (Recovery/OEM Partition)
    If you install from an OEM installation media there might(should?) be 4 partitions. Since there might(should?) be a Recovery partition and an OEM partition.

window 10 recovery partitions-10-png.png

Back on topic...

Download May 8 CU KB4103721 x64 (326.5MB)

Brings system to 17134.48

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Dec 3, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

window 10 recovery

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

window 10 recovery

1. window 10 recovery - Similar Threads - window recovery

2. How do you enable the windows recovery environment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you enable the windows recovery environment?: When we type reagentc/enable we get this message: the Windows RE image was not found? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-enable-the-windows-recovery-environment/3c942b48-d899-4c49-ab3d-2c5dd4328987
  3. How do you enable the windows recovery environment?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you enable the windows recovery environment?: When we type reagentc/enable we get this message: the Windows RE image was not found? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-enable-the-windows-recovery-environment/3c942b48-d899-4c49-ab3d-2c5dd4328987
  4. Windows 10 Recovery Partition Password Bug

Windows 10 Recovery Partition Password Bug: If the user has a login PIN code in use in Windows 10. The recovery partition password can become unusable if windows 10 tries to copy login names and passwords to the recovery partition. After this, the recovery partition is completely useless and the password doesn't work...
  5. Windows 10 Recovery Partition Password Bug

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Recovery Partition Password Bug: If the user has a login PIN code in use in Windows 10. The recovery partition password can become unusable if windows 10 tries to copy login names and passwords to the recovery partition. After this, the recovery partition is completely useless and the password doesn't work...
  6. Windows 10 Recovery Partition Password Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 11 Randomly Goes into Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Randomly Goes into Recovery Mode: Hello,I am having issues with my windows 11 machine Dell G15 5520 randomly going into recovery mode. I will go to bed some nights and leave my computer on and open, and when I wake up the next morning, my computer will have the recovery screen on. It usually never happens...
  8. Windows 11 Randomly Goes into Recovery Mode

Windows 11 Randomly Goes into Recovery Mode: Hello,I am having issues with my windows 11 machine Dell G15 5520 randomly going into recovery mode. I will go to bed some nights and leave my computer on and open, and when I wake up the next morning, my computer will have the recovery screen on. It usually never happens...
  9. Dell computers: will a Clean-Install of Windows 11 effect the "BIOS Recovery Tool"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell computers: will a Clean-Install of Windows 11 effect the "BIOS Recovery Tool"?: I'm about to Clean-Install Windows 11 onto my laptop. I'd like to know whether this will effect the BIOS Recovery Tool currently installed on my laptop—mine uses the "BIOS Recovery 3" version in that link there. I actually just spoke with Dell about this over the phone and...
  10. Dell computers: will a Clean-Install of Windows 11 effect the "BIOS Recovery Tool"?

Dell computers: will a Clean-Install of Windows 11 effect the "BIOS Recovery Tool"?: I'm about to Clean-Install Windows 11 onto my laptop. I'd like to know whether this will effect the BIOS Recovery Tool currently installed on my laptop—mine uses the "BIOS Recovery 3" version in that link there. I actually just spoke with Dell about this over the phone and...