Windows 10: window 10 reloads when I power on PC

Discus and support window 10 reloads when I power on PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I power on my PC window 10 reloads. What can I do to correct this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephHedges1, Oct 22, 2019.

1. window 10 reloads when I power on PC

When I power on my PC window 10 reloads. What can I do to correct this?

:)

JosephHedges1, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2019
  3. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-8

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 22, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

window 10 reloads when I power on PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

window 10 reloads when I power on PC

1. window 10 reloads when I power on PC - Similar Threads - window reloads power

2. windows 10 reload

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 reload: Computer crashed, reloaded windows 10, now icons, background, pictures, etc. look off. The resolution isn't clear like before. Somethings look sort of stretched. Checked resolution in settings it's at the recommended, tried to fix it in display and view, and personalization...
  3. new account when reloaded windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new account when reloaded windows 10: I recently reloaded Windows 10 on my laptop. It created a new account instead of using the old one as well as started pointing to OneDrive for my backups. How do I get my old account reactivated and get rid of OneDrive. It also created another email account and started...
  4. Reload Windows 10

Reload Windows 10: I have a Windows 10 computer with the latest updates. It's become VERY slow to load. Quite frequently the computer "hangs" and the only way I can get to boot is to do a Ctrl Cmd Delete move. I'm wondering if I should put a fresh copy of Windows on it and if so, how to do...
  5. Reload Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Reload Windows 10: I have a Windows 10 computer with the latest updates. It's become VERY slow to load. Quite frequently the computer "hangs" and the only way I can get to boot is to do a Ctrl Cmd Delete move. I'm wondering if I should put a fresh copy of Windows on it and if so, how to do...
  6. Move User data, when reloading or replacing a PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Move User data, when reloading or replacing a PC: In a new consultant role at new customer who needs to replace many PCs.Some with redirected folders and some laptops without. I need a solid, efficient and easy way to move over user data from the old PCs to the new ones.The guy before me here have run tests with tools from...
  7. Windows 10 reload

Windows 10 reload: Can I remove windows 10 and download a fresh version to get rid of the log files that are using all of my hard drive space? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-reload/bf434695-4c8b-45b4-aa63-d61ae1f7a58d
  8. Reload 10 or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reload 10 or not?: I currently run W10 build 9879 on two computers, one gets used quite a lot more than the other. The favoured one has 41 successful updates and 3 failures to date and the other one has had 11 ok and 15 fails. At the moment I can't seem to get the five outstanding updates to...
  9. PC crash then reload

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crash then reload: Hello Went away for few minutes. When I come back, a blue screen with an error message like Windows encounter a problem, collecting data. Then it reloaded. I attached the asked file. Any idea? Martin 91504
  10. What happens when I reload a PC/"Reserve" Windows 10 free upgrades

What happens when I reload a PC/"Reserve" Windows 10 free upgrades: Two questions: 1) What happens when I reload my Windows 8 PC after the free upgrade expires? I have a Dell desktop that came with Windows 8 (or 8.1?) home. I did the Win 10 upgrade and then used my Win 8. Pro upgrade key to upgrade to Win 10 Pro. I have created a Windows...