Windows 10: Window 10 Remote connection, accessing computer with dual monitors

Discus and support Window 10 Remote connection, accessing computer with dual monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am accessing my home computer with my laptop. My home computer has 2 monitors, my laptop has a single screen. How can I see both of my homes screens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NealMcGuire, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Window 10 Remote connection, accessing computer with dual monitors

I am accessing my home computer with my laptop. My home computer has 2 monitors, my laptop has a single screen. How can I see both of my homes screens on my laptop. Is it possible to switch between the 2 monitors (the right and left on my home computer)?

:)

NealMcGuire, Jun 6, 2019
  2. jcmcbt Win User

remote access dual monitors

Using Windows 10 at home, Remote access into work computer (windows 7). Would like to utilize dual monitors at home, however under display the "Use all my monitors for the remote session" not available (grey). Is the away to utilze dual monitors while
    using remote access.

jcmcbt, Jun 6, 2019
  3. jcmcbt Win User
    remote access dual monitors

Using windows 10 at home, remote access to windows 7. Want to utilize dual monitors at home (use dual at work) unable to select Use all monitors in options on display tab with remote desktop (grey). Is this a way to utilize my dual monitors at home using
    remote desktop?

ty.

jcmcbt, Jun 6, 2019
  4. mlee49 Win User

Window 10 Remote connection, accessing computer with dual monitors

help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 Remote connection, accessing computer with dual monitors

1. Window 10 Remote connection, accessing computer with dual monitors - Similar Threads - Window Remote connection

2. Remote Access to a system with two monitors - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Access to a system with two monitors - Windows 10: I've seen plenty of answers for similar questions, but not for this exact situation. I have a remote system that I want to access. The remote system has TWO monitors. The local system I am using to access that system only has ONE monitor. When I use Remote Desktop Connection...
  3. Remote Access to a system with two monitors - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Access to a system with two monitors - Windows 10: I've seen plenty of answers for similar questions, but not for this exact situation. I have a remote system that I want to access. The remote system has TWO monitors. The local system I am using to access that system only has ONE monitor. When I use Remote Desktop Connection...
  4. Remote Access to a system with two monitors - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Help connecting dual monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help connecting dual monitors: Really hoping someone can help me here please. My set up: - Laptop: Lenovo L380 with ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen2 - Monitors: Two HP P241v - One monitor wired HDMI. The other by a DisplayPort/HDMI cable (because I only have one HDMI port on my dock) Problem 1: the monitor...
  6. Remote Desktop Dual Monitor

Remote Desktop Dual Monitor: just downloaded windows 10 Pro, because windows 10 Home didn't support remote desktop. Now I cannot get my second monitor to work in the Remote Desktop, only allows it on one monitor....
  7. Remote Desktop app NOT Connection dual monitor

Remote Desktop app NOT Connection dual monitor: Hey how do I use dual monitor for Remote Desktop app NOT Remote Desktop Connection. Im on a PC running Windows 10 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-app-not-connection-dual-monitor/124b215c-3ec6-426e-8981-51d0896c0b2c
  8. connecting dual monitors to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting dual monitors to laptop: Hello, i have been doing a lot of research trying to find an answer on how to connect more monitors to a laptop with only one hdmi port. i was hoping to just grab a usb3 to hdmi and connect the second external monitor that way but it doesnt seem to be picking up any signal....
  9. dual monitor while connecting remotely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dual monitor while connecting remotely: I am able to use dual monitors. However, while using only laptop without the 2nd monitor hooked up I am able to remote into my workstation and the screen appears as if I where sitting in the office. When I connect the 2nd monitor the bottom tool bar reverts back to my...
  10. Remote access connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote access connection: I am trying to connect remotely to my Windows 10 Pro desktop from my android phone. I downloaded the app from the google play store and followed the directions to allow access. However whatever I put into the app on my phone for Host name or IP address and user name doesn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will window 10 home aloud you use desktop remote connection support multi monitors

2. how to get both monitors when remote accessing windows 10

3. set up dual screens when remoting into windpdows 10