Windows 10: Window 10 Remote connection, accessing computer with dual monitors

Discus and support Window 10 Remote connection, accessing computer with dual monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am accessing my home computer with my laptop. My home computer has 2 monitors, my laptop has a single screen. How can I see both of my homes screens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NealMcGuire, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Window 10 Remote connection, accessing computer with dual monitors

I am accessing my home computer with my laptop. My home computer has 2 monitors, my laptop has a single screen. How can I see both of my homes screens on my laptop. Is it possible to switch between the 2 monitors (the right and left on my home computer)?

:)

NealMcGuire, Jun 6, 2019
  2. jcmcbt Win User

remote access dual monitors

Using Windows 10 at home, Remote access into work computer (windows 7). Would like to utilize dual monitors at home, however under display the "Use all my monitors for the remote session" not available (grey). Is the away to utilze dual monitors while
    using remote access.

jcmcbt, Jun 6, 2019
  3. jcmcbt Win User
    remote access dual monitors

Using windows 10 at home, remote access to windows 7. Want to utilize dual monitors at home (use dual at work) unable to select Use all monitors in options on display tab with remote desktop (grey). Is this a way to utilize my dual monitors at home using
    remote desktop?

ty.

jcmcbt, Jun 6, 2019
  4. mlee49 Win User

Window 10 Remote connection, accessing computer with dual monitors

help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 Remote connection, accessing computer with dual monitors

1. Window 10 Remote connection, accessing computer with dual monitors - Similar Threads - Window Remote connection

2. Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10: ISSUE: Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10 I got this error and researched the issue for days. My company IT couldn't help either and the ultimate solution was so simple. And I didn't see this answer ANYWHERE on the...
  3. Problem with connecting dual monitor to the TV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with connecting dual monitor to the TV: I cannot connect my dual monitor with wireless display adaptor to the TV. I can see on TV screen display "Ready for Connection" but the adapter and TV are listed as Unconnected in My Devices. The Action Center doesn’t see these devices...
  4. Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitors: I used dual monitors for ease of followoing tutorials etc since the last windows 10 updates I find that my monitors will flick black a few seconds randomly and then if I have lets say my browser in one window and a programme in another the both go back to one monitor and...
  5. Windows 10 with Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 with Dual Monitors: I am running a dual monitor set up on my gaming PC with Windows 10, every time I wake my computer up from sleep mode one of my monitors works but the other one says that the cable isn't connected. The only way that I have been able to get it to work again after waking up is...
  6. dual monitors

dual monitors: for a couple of years I have run a dual monitor set up in windows 10 on my dell inspiron. after a visiting relative plugged in her lap top to do some work at my house the next time I booted up the 2cnd monitor is not recognized. I have uninstalled the graphics card and...
  7. Dual Monitors

Dual Monitors: I have a Dell 8900 and want to hook up new monitors using the HDMI Port and the DP port. Will it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/dual-monitors/ce136aab-628a-4fba-bad7-c70b481412b5
  8. Dual Screen remote in using Remote Desktop Connection client with a VPN?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dual Screen remote in using Remote Desktop Connection client with a VPN?: So here's the skinny. I'm working remotely on the weekends using a VPN through a third-party client right now. It makes me use one monitor to work, and I want to remote in with multi-monitor support. Notes: - I am remoting in from a Windows 10 Home computer into a...
  9. windows 10 remote access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 remote access: I regularly access two separate computers, both running Windows 7 Professional, using remote desktop. I am set to purchase a Windows 10 laptop and have gotten much conflicting advice as to whether I can successfully continue to access these computers from Windows 10. 57861
  10. Dual monitors on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual monitors on Windows 10: I did this but they both show the same screen.*Wink The main screen is HDI and the other is DVI... Is there a solution for this. I want to put 3 on here. I want it to show different screens.*Eek 4004