Windows 10: Window 10 reset for Klondike Solitare

Discus and support Window 10 reset for Klondike Solitare in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I reset the scoring for Klondike solitaire. Window 10 Tajuana... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TajuanaTillman, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Window 10 reset for Klondike Solitare

how do I reset the scoring for Klondike solitaire. Window 10

Tajuana

:)

TajuanaTillman, Dec 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 Free Solitare? Just Sad.

Who are the powers to be, that decided to remove Solitare Klondike. probably will get it FOR A PRICE at latter date. and WITHOUT advertisements. Have used it since back in the middle eighties, and I am really disappointed with Microsoft.

JACKJONES57055, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Basard Win User
    Solitaire and Minesweeper not free on Windows 10 - time to throw toys out of pram everyone!

I played through, and beat, a game of the new solitare.... it took me longer to actually FIND the game. "Klondike" wtf is that crap.... lol.... then the cards fly away like butterflies.... with sparkles.

I miss windows 95.

Basard, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Window 10 reset for Klondike Solitare

Microsoft Solitare Collection Issues

I tried all of the steps here which prior to this I had reset the Windows Store as well as Microsoft Solitare Collection so I did it again by first trying steps 1 & 2 but this did not resolve the problem so I also did the other steps in your instructions
    and this did not resolve the issue either. Every time I open the app after a fraction of a second it crashes my computer. I am thinking of refreshing Windows but I would like to know if you have other suggestions instead.

El Coqui_62, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 reset for Klondike Solitare

1. Window 10 reset for Klondike Solitare - Similar Threads - Window reset Klondike

2. klondike solitaire

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    klondike solitaire: I'm on level '800' in Klondike solitaire. I was wondering, what is the maximum number of levels that can be achieved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-solitaire/8bd7ec73-090f-48b0-9836-2e4aff89699d
  3. Solitare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitare: When I try to open my Solitaire game all I get are ads. Full screen ads. Can't get to the game. What is happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitare/63c1c8bf-6328-4088-b456-33cca05f16d3
  4. Microsoft Klondike

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Klondike: Does anyone know the complete list for Klondike ranking titles ? I've just reached "Superstar", which to me is a dissapointment after surpassing my previous title of "Master" I was a Genius before Master. So what is next ? "Superstar" is a title I want to exceed...
  5. Klondike Solitare Free HD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike Solitare Free HD: This game was working but freezing on occasion. I tried to uninstall it and it would not uninstall. Tried to fond it in File Explorer, not there. Went to the store and tried to install it but store says "you own this game" and opens the Play button. Play button does nothing....
  6. Klondike Solitare

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Klondike Solitare: is there a leve above GrandMaster in Klondike Solitare and can you play above expert level? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-solitare/11d72612-0e11-44cc-95ea-8308c0c0c2b5
  7. Solitare

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solitare: What happened to level of difficulty adjustment ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitare/9000befd-5260-49d5-b4ef-64fe16b40e68
  8. Solitare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitare: When I select a game in solitare, it takes back to the start page. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times, I've run the troubleshooter in settings, and I've run wsreset.exe. Now, when I hit the solitare button, nothing happens. The Word games runs OK but it does...
  9. Solitare

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitare: When I select a game in solitare, it takes back to the start page. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times, I've run the troubleshooter in settings, and I've run wsreset.exe. Now, when I hit the solitare button, nothing happens. The Word games runs OK but it does...
  10. windows 10 solitare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 solitare: windows 10 solitare has a big board but the cards are so small is there a way to make the cards bigger they take up only about 10% of the board/spp 11953

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reset windows 10 klondike solitaire