Windows 10: window 10 restart not working

Discus and support window 10 restart not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Restart not working. Must manually turn off and turn on computer. i have tried all suggested fixes that published from 2015 to 2018 and nothing worked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Solly_Soliman, Dec 12, 2019.

1. window 10 restart not working

Restart not working. Must manually turn off and turn on computer. i have tried all suggested fixes that published from 2015 to 2018 and nothing worked. any new fix. this make it difficult for update to load also

:)

Solly_Soliman, Dec 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

window 10 restart not working

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

window 10 restart not working

1. window 10 restart not working - Similar Threads - window restart working

2. Headphone requires a restart to work Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone requires a restart to work Windows 10: When I connect my headphones wired to my laptop it doesnt work until I restart the laptop.Would appreciate it If anyone can help me out with this....
  3. Headphone requires a restart to work Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone requires a restart to work Windows 10: When I connect my headphones wired to my laptop it doesnt work until I restart the laptop.Would appreciate it If anyone can help me out with this....
  4. Headphone requires a restart to work Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows restart doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows restart doesn't work: If i want to restart windows, it wil turn off and boot past bios and stops. I will get a black screen, i know the screen is on and is the right input. Also my keyboard and mouse don't glow up. And also the Ethernet is the only thing glowing. This only happens if i use the...
  6. Windows 10 update and restart will not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update and restart will not work: I try downloading the update in Update and Security, but then Update and Restart always fails at 38%, and now I can't do anything on Windows without it telling me every hour I have to update, but the update wont install!...
  7. Restart not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart not working: My friends PC is having a problem with the restart function. When doing a restart say after an update has been installed which requires a restart the machine says restarting the basically shuts down almost like going to sleep the power light is still on. To complete the...
  8. win 10 works at 2nd restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 works at 2nd restart: every time i power on my PC. I've to press on restart button . because it stop at windows logo screen longtime , then I've to press on restart button to Start windows normally. can u solve this problem? note/ I had installed win 10 to solve this before. but Without avail!!...
  9. Windows 10 restart and working on features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 restart and working on features: I was on my laptop when I noticed my pc restared. I tought maybe an update is installing but it said working on features, not working on updates. Also my active horus are set to 4AM (pc restarted at midnight). I cant find anything in Windows update history, event viewer or in...
  10. restart not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    restart not working: When press restart computer not shutting down and restarting . All it does is go to restarting screen and then goes to black screen with constant spinning circle . How can I fix this please...