Windows 10: window 10 running slow. attempted reset - went to settings/recovery/reset this pc-will...

Discus and support window 10 running slow. attempted reset - went to settings/recovery/reset this pc-will... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; window 10 running slow. at times when click it is as though completed a double click as will skip over one item to the next item or when hit delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robert R. Walker, Nov 4, 2019.

1. window 10 running slow. attempted reset - went to settings/recovery/reset this pc-will...

window 10 running slow. at times when click it is as though completed a double click as will skip over one item to the next item or when hit delete will delete two items rather than one looking at. attempted reset. went to settings/recovery/reset this pc - will not reset.

hesitant to go out of Microsoft community for solutions as not always certain how reliable information would be and do not want entire system to crash.

any suggestions- thank you

:)

Robert R. Walker, Nov 4, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 4, 2019
  3. newfellow Win User
    How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Nov 4, 2019
  4. window 10 running slow. attempted reset - went to settings/recovery/reset this pc-will...

can i reset my pc from the os after downloadind windows 10 from the website

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Yes, you can reset the pc from windows 10 after updating I suggest you to refer the steps given below.

• To go start.

• Go to Settings.

• Click on Update & security.

• Click on Reset this PC.

I suggest you to refer the below link and follow the steps for reset pc and refer the options.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

window 10 running slow. attempted reset - went to settings/recovery/reset this pc-will...

1. window 10 running slow. attempted reset - went to settings/recovery/reset this pc-will... - Similar Threads - window running slow

2. Recovery of Windows 10 failed Reset this PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery of Windows 10 failed Reset this PC: Dual Boot computer Win 7 and Win 10. Windows 10 was plagued with a problem Kernel Security Check Failure and sometimes IRQL not less or equal or System Service Exception. Tried many suggested fixes with no success. Decided to Reset the PC. While resetting the PC a fault must...
  3. Recovery of Windows 10 failed Reset this PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery of Windows 10 failed Reset this PC: Dual Boot computer Win 7 and Win 10. Windows 10 was plagued with a problem Kernel Security Check Failure and sometimes IRQL not less or equal or System Service Exception. Tried many suggested fixes with no success. Decided to Reset the PC. While resetting the PC a fault must...
  4. Recovery of Windows 10 failed Reset this PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Attempting to reset my pc.

Attempting to reset my pc.: Earlier today, I noticed that my computer was acting sluggish and not performing great, so I wanted to do a factory reset. However, whenever I try, the reset gets to about 30 percent and gives the error message, "There was a problem resetting your pc n\ No changes were...
  6. Windows Running Slow After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Running Slow After Factory Reset: My gaming laptop which I've had for about 2 years began running slowly and stuff like steam discord, and chrome would frequently stop responding. Naturally I ran chkdsk which temporarily seemed to fix the issue until I ran it again with seemingly no effect. Eventually I...
  7. Windows 10 Recovery, Reset.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Recovery, Reset.: I suspect I have Malware on my Laptop. I've tryed everything. The Recovery & or Reset option does not work. the Reset, in both Save personal files and Delete personal files option will run in its course, then after terminating with a reboot, shows a window that it didn't work...
  8. Recovery - Reset this PC

Recovery - Reset this PC: Hi guys, Is there any way to automate the setup after resetting the PC with the option "Remove everything". I´m looking for something like installing a remote control tool or execute some scripts. Thank you....
  9. Very slow since reloading Windows 10 by reset recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    Very slow since reloading Windows 10 by reset recovery: I was trying to update a graphics driver but that caused tons of problems. I had to reload windows 10 ,using the reset system, but since then the laptop has been very slow. Even adjusting the screen brightness is sloooow. I have run virus and malware scans but they have not...
  10. "Could not find the recovery environment" on attempt to reset PC

"Could not find the recovery environment" on attempt to reset PC: Hello! I'm trying to reset my PC in hopes that it will fix some issues i'm having with games, however whenever I try to reset my PC it says "Could not find the recovery environment". It says to insert my windows installation or recovery media, but I got windows 10 from the...