Windows 10: window 10 s mode with google

Discus and support window 10 s mode with google in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; just purchased a windows surface laptop I didn`t realize it had windows 10 S mode. Is there a way to change to windows 10 home so I can used google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hjjordan, Mar 16, 2019.

1. hjjordan Win User

window 10 s mode with google

just purchased a windows surface laptop

I didn`t realize it had windows 10 S mode.

Is there a way to change to windows 10 home so I can used google chrome

:)

hjjordan, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

1. window 10 s mode with google - Similar Threads - window mode google

2. Dounload google chrome for windows 10 in s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dounload google chrome for windows 10 in s mode: I just got this new computer and need to have access to my google chrome because of all the favorites I have saved on there for work. The issue I'm running in to is windows is blocking it from downloading it as it is not a "verified app". I have searched for a solution on...
  3. Can you use Google Classroom on Windows 10 S Mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you use Google Classroom on Windows 10 S Mode?: I am looking to buy my son a laptop for school work he is 12. I am contemplating purchasing a laptop with the Windows 10 S Mode however the school use Google Classroom so I need to know if the two are fully compatible. Thanks Caroline...
  4. Google Chrome download issue on Windows 10 S mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Google Chrome download issue on Windows 10 S mode: I can't download Chrome on Windows 10 S mode, I tried download it but it says go to ''store'' I try to open the store and I keep getting an error and won't let me open it and it's been more than 10 days like this. You can see the screenshot attached! After some...
  5. installation of google chrome on microsoft 10 with s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installation of google chrome on microsoft 10 with s mode: how to install google chrome on microsoft 10 in s mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-google-chrome-on-microsoft-10-with/189a3225-a900-4f8b-a56d-9954bd2ad18b
  6. google play store aps in windows 10 home in S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google play store aps in windows 10 home in S mode: on windows 10 home in S Mode, can I log into my google account and access my google play store aps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-play-store-aps-in-windows-10-home-in-s-mode/34eba047-e662-4d01-b185-8527bd9cb46c
  7. Windows 10 S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 S Mode: I can't find a way to get my laptop out of s mode. When I go through the Microsoft support instructions I've found online they don't work. There is no 'Go to store' option at instruction 2, and no 'Switch out of S mode' in the Microsoft store at instruction 3. - Those...
  8. Windows 10 S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 S mode: If i decide i'm going to reset my surface will it reinstall Windows 10 in S mode like it came originally or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-s-mode/ed78e756-e510-4c2e-b8b5-a73fc54beb2f
  9. change edge to google chrome in windows 10 s mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    change edge to google chrome in windows 10 s mode: windows 10 s mode won`t let me download google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-edge-to-google-chrome-in-windows-10-s-mode/654704ff-6f5b-44c9-abfa-dbfc238ca106
  10. Google Chrome app on windows 10 in S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Google Chrome app on windows 10 in S mode: Is it possible to download the google chrome browser app on a windows 10 laptop in S mode? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-app-on-windows-10-in-s-mode/0ac02df4-da72-4a68-9593-c005ec6b5a7b"