Windows 10: Window 10 S mode

Discus and support Window 10 S mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There is an issue with Microsoft Edge/10. The security feature restricts downloading the Chrome browser. I am unable to fully participate in Zoom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shev40, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Shev40 Win User

Window 10 S mode

There is an issue with Microsoft Edge/10. The security feature restricts downloading the Chrome browser. I am unable to fully participate in Zoom meeting and access other apps and sites. I have gone through the process of trying removes all this, but a message keeps popping up of it not being able to complete at this time and a problem is on Microsoft end. I hope that a rep for MS sees this. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE ASAP! IT IS MUCH NEEDED DUE TO SO MANY PEOPLE WORKING FROM HOME NOW-04-0-2020

:)

Shev40, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Window 10 S mode

Delta6326, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 S mode

1. Window 10 S mode - Similar Threads - Window mode

2. Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly: Ever since i updated the latest version of windows 11 on my hp spectre laptop, whenever the laptop goes to sleep mode ,it will not turn on at all.and i have to force restart the laptop.what is the solution ?...
  3. Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly: Ever since i updated the latest version of windows 11 on my hp spectre laptop, whenever the laptop goes to sleep mode ,it will not turn on at all.and i have to force restart the laptop.what is the solution ?...
  4. NO SLEEP MODE - Windows 11 "Settings" is Missing many Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO SLEEP MODE - Windows 11 "Settings" is Missing many Features: Something happened to my Windows 11 Settings Features.In particular, after clicking on Settings:In System:- No Power and Battery just Power- but In Power under Screen and Sleep - there is No Sleep mode feature offered- No System and Security setting just Privacy and Security-...
  5. NO SLEEP MODE - Windows 11 "Settings" is Missing many Features

NO SLEEP MODE - Windows 11 "Settings" is Missing many Features: Something happened to my Windows 11 Settings Features.In particular, after clicking on Settings:In System:- No Power and Battery just Power- but In Power under Screen and Sleep - there is No Sleep mode feature offered- No System and Security setting just Privacy and Security-...
  6. Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.

Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.: Hi, I would greatly appreciate help in getting Dragon Professional 16 DP16 running again on my work PC. IT have put it into a too hard basket. OS is Windows 10 Enterprise version 1909. I am 'dhutch', a simple end-user at our institution. The error message is always 'Dragon...
  7. Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.: Hi, I would greatly appreciate help in getting Dragon Professional 16 DP16 running again on my work PC. IT have put it into a too hard basket. OS is Windows 10 Enterprise version 1909. I am 'dhutch', a simple end-user at our institution. The error message is always 'Dragon...
  8. Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Unable to Switch out of Windows 11 s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Switch out of Windows 11 s mode: Hello,I'm unable to switch out of Windows 11 S Mode. It just gets stuck at the following screen for ages: I've tried technical support through MS but they were unable to resolve. Any idea how to resolve this as I'd like to install a reputed VPN and not the ones that are...
  10. Unable to Switch out of Windows 11 s mode

Unable to Switch out of Windows 11 s mode: Hello,I'm unable to switch out of Windows 11 S Mode. It just gets stuck at the following screen for ages: I've tried technical support through MS but they were unable to resolve. Any idea how to resolve this as I'd like to install a reputed VPN and not the ones that are...