Windows 10: window 10 sent mail app

Discus and support window 10 sent mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to email adviser philc43,to thank him,I saw a reply to someone with same problem I had with mail app,sent items,I followed what he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnratcliffe1948, Jun 17, 2020.

1. window 10 sent mail app

I would like to email adviser philc43,to thank him,I saw a reply to someone with same problem I had with mail app,sent items,I followed what he wrote,now app working ok,so if someone has his email address I would be grateful,or pass on my thanks,after trying many other solutions,his worked and luckily not complicated,

:)

johnratcliffe1948, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. window 10 sent mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 17, 2020
  4. window 10 sent mail app

Winter Firefly, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

window 10 sent mail app

1. window 10 sent mail app - Similar Threads - window sent mail

2. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  3. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  4. Windows 10 Mail app duplicate sent mails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail app duplicate sent mails: title submitted by /u/xFinal_boss6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipm85s/windows_10_mail_app_duplicate_sent_mails/
  5. App Posta - Mail App - Windows 10 - sent mail goes to spam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App Posta - Mail App - Windows 10 - sent mail goes to spam: Hi all, every time I send an email with the app Mail for Windows 10 the email goes automatically into the spam folder of my gmail account. This was not the case in the past. Recently I have contacted your chat support and your agent solved the problem by updating the version...
  6. windows 10,Mail app,sent mail.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10,Mail app,sent mail.: i could not get updated cannot see the sent mails, that i am sending them using Mail app, neither i could see them in any other gmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10mail-appsent-mail/37a02e20-4d0e-4559-9128-c090ccc909a2
  7. windows mail app sent mail problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows mail app sent mail problem: Sent mails are not showing in sent mail folder in windows mail and calendar app. Sometimes it is shown in spam folder. Please tell best possible solution for this problem as soon as possible....
  8. Can't find the sent mail on Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find the sent mail on Windows 10 Mail app: I recently reset my PC and therefore had to set up the Mail app accounts again. I have an Outlook account and several other accounts, most of them are Gmail. After sending mail from a gmail account, using the Mail app, I don't see the mail in the 'sent' folder, where usually...
  9. Windows 10 mail app - Sent Mail folder problem

Windows 10 mail app - Sent Mail folder problem: This problem started about a week ago. This problem is happening on my desktop computer and a Surface Pro X. The desktop was updated to win 2004 about a week ago but the Surface is still version 1909. I use the Windows 10 mail application. I have two gmail accounts and a...
  10. Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder

Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder: Over the past week we wife & I have noticed that Windows 10 Mail is not saving our sent mails in the Sent Mail Folder. This was working previously. Has anyone else noticed this? Has there been a recent system update which may have introduced this problem?...