Windows 10: Window 10 Setup Tool Run Problems

Discus and support Window 10 Setup Tool Run Problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi I try to run window set tool but it show we are unable to run this tool on your pc error code 0x8004255a - 0xA001B... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RupeshKumar8685, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Window 10 Setup Tool Run Problems

hi I try to run window set tool but it show we are unable to run this tool on your pc error code 0x8004255a - 0xA001B

:)

RupeshKumar8685, Nov 11, 2019

2. windows 10 setup "There was a problem running this tool"

The error code means that the tool doesn't have permission for it to run. For us to assist you, we suggest that you follow the simple steps listed below:

1. Right-click on the Media Creation Tool.exe.

2. Press Properties.

3. Click on General.

4. At the bottom, click on Unblock.

5. Press Apply, and then OK.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

also, you can download the ISO file manually, then create a bootable copy using Rufus:

Step 1: How to download official Windows 10 ISO files

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Step 2:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Andre Da Costa, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Window 10 Setup Tool Run Problems

windows 10 setup "There was a problem running this tool"

I'm trying to create a USB installation disk on a newly-formatted (NTFS) 32 GB USB drive. I downloaded the MediaCreationTool from the Microsoft website, plugged the USB stick into my Windows 10 laptop, and run the MediaCreationTool. After the "select your
    drive" step, I get the error "There was a problem running this tool". The error code is 0X80080005-0x90017. Any help is appreciated.

MarleneAnderson1, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 Setup Tool Run Problems

1. Window 10 Setup Tool Run Problems - Similar Threads - Window Setup Tool

2. Facing Problem "There was a problem running this tool."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing Problem "There was a problem running this tool.": Hi, today I am trying to download windows 10 ISO file using media creation tool in Local Disk F: but there is problem stating "There was a problem running this tool." So please help me fix this problem. The error code is 0x80080005 - 0x90018. Any help is appriciated :...
  3. Facing Problem "There was a problem running this tool."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing Problem "There was a problem running this tool.": Hi, today I am trying to download windows 10 ISO file using media creation tool in Local Disk F: but there is problem stating "There was a problem running this tool." So please help me fix this problem. The error code is 0x80080005 - 0x90018. Any help is appriciated :...
  4. Facing Problem "There was a problem running this tool."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 setup "There was a problem to running this tool"

Windows 10 setup "There was a problem to running this tool": This USB flash drive used to be a window 10 installer before I want to change the langue of window and then format it and why i cant create a windows installer again? the problem like this picture...
  6. There was a problem running this tool

There was a problem running this tool: today 22/06/2020, i tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 operating system into windows 10 operating system. so i downloaded the media creation tool and started to download the necessary files. after downloading 100%, then it shows the error message that "we are unable to run...
  7. there was a problem running this tool

there was a problem running this tool: error code 0x800700B7 - 0xA001B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-running-this-tool/818e23e4-12b1-48a9-bb6f-3e6fa3a3e54d
  8. there was a problem running this tool

there was a problem running this tool: error code 0x80042405 - 0xA001A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-running-this-tool/fdb9ce5b-3dd3-40e8-81ac-cdfb3bf246f2
  9. There was a problem running this tool.

There was a problem running this tool.: Hi there someone here encounter this problem ?? i wanna try to upgrade my windows 8 to windows 10. but i have encountered this error. anyone knows how to fix this ?? thanks in advance GOD Bless. [img] 74394
  10. Unable to run setup tool for Microsoft 10

Unable to run setup tool for Microsoft 10: Anybody else get this issue when trying to open the downloaded setup installer tool from Microsoft? "Unable to open setup. Quit the tool, restart your PC, and try running the tool again." I tried restarting as it advised, however, when I tried it again it still said the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows error code 0x8004255a - 0xA001b

2. windows 10 setup there was a problem running this tool