Windows 10: WINDOW 10 SETUP

Discus and support WINDOW 10 SETUP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I downloaded windows 10 however, while creating a Microsoft account, it will not accept my birthday. What is the fix to this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Janice W., Jan 22, 2020.

1. Janice W. Win User

WINDOW 10 SETUP

I downloaded windows 10 however, while creating a Microsoft account, it will not accept my birthday. What is the fix to this?

:)

Janice W., Jan 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 22, 2020
  4. WINDOW 10 SETUP

lorraine walsh, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

WINDOW 10 SETUP

1. WINDOW 10 SETUP - Similar Threads - WINDOW SETUP

2. Windows 10 Update stuck on 60% with message "Windows setup could not configure one or more...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update stuck on 60% with message "Windows setup could not configure one or more...: "We couldn't install Windows 10 We've set your PC back to the way it was just before you started installing Windows 10 0xC1900101 - 0x30018 The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE operation." I try to general fixed then I use...
  3. Setup Backup on Backup and Restore Windows 7 not running when clicked

Setup Backup on Backup and Restore Windows 7 not running when clicked: Good morning, hoping someone could help me with the above. As the title says, whenever I click on setup backup it briefly shows the blue spinning wheel and then stops without executing. There is no error message. I've tried adjusting settings, checking the event viewer to see...
  4. Windows 10 activation constantly loops after initial setup on required restart

Windows 10 activation constantly loops after initial setup on required restart: Windows setup will finish and then restart as normal but then takes me back to the start on a never ending loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-constantly-loops-after/f4958a57-b80a-4765-8767-e5a19b367f0f
  5. Unable to setup windows hello

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to setup windows hello: Hello, I recently had to remove my windows hello sign in options and change to a password since I needed to get my laptop set up by my school and after receiving it back I tried to re-setup the fingerprint sign in option but when I clicked on the sign in method it just showed...
  6. Windows 10 setup looks different sometimes.

Windows 10 setup looks different sometimes.: Hello, Just a small question, how come sometimes when I install windows, I get a white background or a purple background when I choose my language? Examples: [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Removing GRUB from a Windows and Ubuntu Dual-boot Setup

Removing GRUB from a Windows and Ubuntu Dual-boot Setup: Hi! I am removing my Ubuntu from a dual-boot laptop PC and I am following this guide to do it: https://itsfoss.com/uninstall-ubuntu-linux-windows-dual-boot/ However, I am skeptical of the sixth step, saying: Step 6: In the command line, type the following command to...
  8. Windows 10 password setup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 password setup: How do I set up a password to start up my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-password-setup/012529c9-c919-4b87-b0f1-7dbdc9f543dd"
  9. Window Hello face recognition setup - 'Sorry, something went wrong.'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window Hello face recognition setup - 'Sorry, something went wrong.': Hey, Some time ago function face recognition in Windows Hello stopped working. When I run setup face recognition, I get a message 'Sorry, something went wrong.' I can't delete my remembered faces. I tried to reset the settings as described below but it didn't help....
  10. Windows Hello does not setup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello does not setup: About a year ago my Surface Book 2 started giving me error messages that it could not start the camera for windows hello. Eventually, it stopped trying to use it all together. At the time not having much time I thought nothing of it. A couple of months ago I tried to set it...