Windows 10: Window 10 shows mouse cursor on shutting down/ restarting screen

Discus and support Window 10 shows mouse cursor on shutting down/ restarting screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; A day ago I got stuck in the shutting down screen that I had to shut down by using the Power button on my PC, couldn't even use window security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by LuanNguyen6, May 20, 2020.

1. Window 10 shows mouse cursor on shutting down/ restarting screen

A day ago I got stuck in the shutting down screen that I had to shut down by using the Power button on my PC, couldn't even use window security afterward Window security just appears blank . After shutting down for 10hrs, everything seems quite normal, except I noticed that there is a mouse cursor on the shutting down/restarting screen. Is that normal or not ? The picture below just represents the problem. I'm using the latest version of Window 10

Window 10 shows mouse cursor on shutting down/ restarting screen 193c1c16-49bf-4de0-aeb2-e065a0734fa2?upload=true.png ?

:)

LuanNguyen6, May 20, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, May 20, 2020
  3. Show mouse cursor also when using touch screen

Hi everybody,

Is there any settings on Windows 10 to always show the mouse cursor even when using touchscreen?

By default, as soon as the user touches the screen, the cursor is automatically hidden. For some of our purposes, this is problematic when the cursor is set on the "wait" blue circle: the user has no idea that the system is busy!

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestion!

LucaDeLuigi, May 20, 2020
  4. Window 10 shows mouse cursor on shutting down/ restarting screen

blank screen with showing mouse cursor

Original Title: about windows10

after installing windows10.when i restart my pc it goes blank screen with showing mouse cursor pls help meeee

poosalabalaji, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 shows mouse cursor on shutting down/ restarting screen

1. Window 10 shows mouse cursor on shutting down/ restarting screen - Similar Threads - Window shows mouse

2. Shut down or restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shut down or restart: Occasionally when I try to shut down or restart after an update I get this message. I tried going to Task Manager and ending process. Doesn't change anything. It doesn't happen all the time. How can I stop it, kinda annoying.Please Adviseleahcimj...
  3. Restart + Shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restart + Shutting down: Hey guys, nice to see you. I have problem with windows restart and shut down. Everytime I try to restart or shut down my PC from windows menu it stuck on restarting / shutting down screen.And I need to force restart/shut down from the physical button on the Pc case. I cant go...
  4. Restart + Shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart + Shutting down: Hey guys, nice to see you. I have problem with windows restart and shut down. Everytime I try to restart or shut down my PC from windows menu it stuck on restarting / shutting down screen.And I need to force restart/shut down from the physical button on the Pc case. I cant go...
  5. Window 10 only shows mouse cursor on shutting down/ restarting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Window 10 only shows mouse cursor on shutting down/ restarting: Hi A few days ago, I do not know exactly how many, but a few days, when I turn off or restart, the spin dots dots wheel , is no longer displayed, but... not even the screen with a blue background and the message shuting down . Only the mouse cursor is visible, with the...
  6. Windows 10 randomly shows "shutting down" screen and then shuts down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 randomly shows "shutting down" screen and then shuts down: Ive been facing this problem for a few weeks now. I will be working, the screen that says shutting down pops up for about half a minute and the laptop shuts down. Afterwards, it will sometimes give me an issue turning back on. I have a new battery on my laptop. Its not...
  7. mouse shut down

mouse shut down: Despite changing my power management setting for my usb mouse, it frequently shuts down. even while in use [rarely but has happened] I have changed my poer setting for system changed power management under devises usb and looked into what else but totally fails in removing...
  8. Windows black screen with cursor after shutting down

Windows black screen with cursor after shutting down: After I click to shutdown my pc, for a few miliseconds I see the normal blue screen with the dots around the words "shutting down", but then my pc goes to a black screen with the cursor and doesnt turn off. Sometimes, the black screen even goes out, just for my pc to go back...
  9. Windows 10 Shut down and restart

Windows 10 Shut down and restart: Shut down and restart not working in Windows 10. Everytime I had to press power button to shut down. Battery drains even after powering off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-shut-down-and-restart/a8c8a9f1-3591-4bf4-aa54-c2301f899a7e
  10. Windows 10 randomly shows shutting down screen and shuts down.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 randomly shows shutting down screen and shuts down.: I'm facing this problem for 3 days now, the laptop just shutdown at any interval, it may be after long time or just after I turned on the computer, yes I've seen there is no overheating, my Temps don't go above 70. Thankyou,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i force my mouse my laptop shutdown