Windows 10: Window 10 Speaker Button Disappeared

Discus and support Window 10 Speaker Button Disappeared in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I am the owner of https://thecelebinfo.com In my laptop, My volume speaker is disappeared suddenly, How to show it again? I am confused... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardDaniel12, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Window 10 Speaker Button Disappeared

Hi Microsoft, I am the owner of https://thecelebinfo.com

In my laptop, My volume speaker is disappeared suddenly, How to show it again? I am confused

Thanks

:)

RichardDaniel12, Aug 9, 2019
  2. mrm3601 Win User

Windows button, New Notifications, and Speakers Not Working

Hello.

I'm a relative newcomer to personal computers.

I'm using Windows 10, 64-bit. About a week ago or so, the Windows button, the New Notifications button, and the Speakers button stopped working. For example, when I left click on the Windows a button small circle appears for a few seconds and then disappears, but that's all.

Curiously, perhaps, when I right click on the buttons they work (in terms of "right clicking" (sorry about the phrase).

Any suggestions as to how the solve this problem is appreciated.

Thank you.

mrm3601, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Window 10 Speaker Button Disappeared

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 Speaker Button Disappeared

1. Window 10 Speaker Button Disappeared - Similar Threads - Window Speaker Button

2. Bluetooth button is disappeared,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth button is disappeared,: Bluetooth button is disappeared.B Tried to shutdown and wait 10 mintues or retart per previous discussions.No luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-button-is-disappeared/0d797cbc-121b-47e5-b86c-1dec0498e05a
  3. Bluetooth button is disappeared,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth button is disappeared,: Bluetooth button is disappeared.B Tried to shutdown and wait 10 mintues or retart per previous discussions.No luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-button-is-disappeared/0d797cbc-121b-47e5-b86c-1dec0498e05a
  4. speaker button

in Windows 10 Customization
    speaker button: My speaker button does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-button/e57c96e2-3bd1-4e07-9243-4a828009ecae
  5. Internal computer speakers disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal computer speakers disappeared: Hi there Suddenly my internal computer speakers disappeared, I've tried to google my way out of this but nothing I'm on a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 The speakers don't even pop up on Device Manager What happened and how can i fix it? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 165713
  6. Windows store install button disappears

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store install button disappears: When i tried to install minecraft for windows 10 edition, nothing happened. I went and checked "ready to install" and there it is. So i press install and the button disappears but nothing else. Then nothing happens. I've tried wsreset, but nothing happens I've tried...
  7. Speaker button on task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speaker button on task bar: When I click on the speaker button on my task bar, nothing happens. I am unable to increase the volume of my speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-button-on-task-bar/6efbd51d-6068-4526-8b96-0364bc4abc90
  8. "Speakers" Sound device disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Speakers" Sound device disappeared: Hi, I installed Windows 10 last week and have been using it with mainly no problems (apart from my DVD/CD drive not working, which I posted a thread here about but haven't received any responses yet *Sad ) When I am visiting my family back home in England I often plug...
  9. speaker icon disappears on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    speaker icon disappears on taskbar: Hi, i notice that the speaker icon on my taskbar disappears. my display setting is set to 1360 x 768 (recommended), speaker setting is turn on. if i set the display setting other than recommended the speaker icon reappears. how can i have the speaker icon stay on the...
  10. Windows button, New Notifications, and Speakers Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows button, New Notifications, and Speakers Not Working: Hello. I'm a relative newcomer to personal computers. I'm using Windows 10, 64-bit. About a week ago or so, the Windows button, the New Notifications button, and the Speakers button stopped working. For example, when I left click on the Windows a button small circle...