Windows 10: Window 10 Surface pro 4 window update.

Discus and support Window 10 Surface pro 4 window update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am handed with a Surface pro 4 (window 10 pro Operating system) and I am trying to update to it. when the download is completed and the installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chang HianToh, May 15, 2019.

1. Window 10 Surface pro 4 window update.

I am handed with a Surface pro 4 (window 10 pro Operating system) and I am trying to update to it.
    when the download is completed and the installation is begin and restart, it didn't update my machine and it undo all the changes. my current version is 1803 and I keep fail to update to 1809.

here the few thing I have try..

1. what I have try so far is to stop the windows Update service and Cryptography service and rename SoftwareDistribution and catroot2 folder and run sfc /scannow and run the update again. but it can manage to get download and install the update and then it prompt for manually restart. when I click on restart.. it will restart the machine and then it will start to roll back the update and start the window again. when I go to settings > Update & Security > Window Update > View update history I got back the same error message 0x88007001F.

2. I have even try to download MediaCreationTool1809 to install, but same result.

3. I have run Get-WindowsUpdateLog -logpath C:\Logs\WindowsUpdate.log and it give me the error
    "FAILED* [80248007] Failed to get theupdate metadata for update ….
    there is other few error
    DeterminePatchSequence succeeded but status indicated an error 0x00000000

4. run SetupDiag and it give meWindows Modules Installer not running. but I have already started it and it showing me running automatically.

is there a problem with this update on surface pro? I seem can't to get it to update to this version.

:)

Chang HianToh, May 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, May 15, 2019
  3. dencal Win User
    dencal, May 15, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Window 10 Surface pro 4 window update.

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 April 24th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (24 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 Surface pro 4 window update.

1. Window 10 Surface pro 4 window update. - Similar Threads - Window Surface pro

2. Windows 10 on Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 on Surface Pro 4: I currently own a Surface Pro 4 i5/8gb/256gb that I am considering selling. I am planning to buy a used Surface Pro 4 that has i7/16gb/512gb as an upgrade. My question is: will I have to buy a copy of Windows 10 to install on the used Surface that I buy or do I somehow...
  3. Surface Pro 4 Updates

Surface Pro 4 Updates: SP4 Firmware and Driver Updates...Version 1909. 151284
  4. Surface Pro 4 Update

Surface Pro 4 Update: New Update SP4 Pro Firmware.. 127114
  5. Corrupt Windows 10 on Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupt Windows 10 on Surface Pro 4: Hi- I have a Surface Pro 4 and I am having serious problems with logging into Windows 10 (1803): Login screen comes up. I enter my password and click the go button. I get a message "Windows is Preparing" and I get the spinning circle for about 3 to 4 minutes. Finally,...
  6. Surface Pro 4 Update.

Surface Pro 4 Update.: Released today a System Update for Surface Pro 4. 53976
  7. Surface Pro 4 Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 4 Updates: Surface Pro 4 Updates 24 May.. 51325
  8. Surface Pro 4 Updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 Updates: Surface Pro 4 Updates....drivers and firmware 51326
  9. An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book

in Windows 10 News
    An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book: Building devices people love is what drives our team. It’s why we come in to work every morning and it’s what keeps us up at night. And feedback from our customers is really important to the team and to me personally. I read the blogs, I read the comments, I read social...
  10. Surface Pro 4: The impact of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro 4: The impact of Windows 10: It's not exactly a secret that Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 has been selling well; the brand hit a billion dollars for the first time last year. With the Surface 3 now on sale, all eyes are turning towards the Surface Pro 4. When you think about when the Pro 4 will be...