Windows 10: Window 10 Tablet Reset not enough free space issue

Discus and support Window 10 Tablet Reset not enough free space issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Tablet. I do not have the password to the admin account I've forgotten, and I am trying to reset. Have done the Shift and restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardHaynes3, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Window 10 Tablet Reset not enough free space issue

I have a Windows 10 Tablet. I do not have the password to the admin account I've forgotten, and I am trying to reset.

Have done the Shift and restart process to get through to the reset menu however once I select to either keep files or remove all files I get a message telling me additional space is needed where windows is installed. What do I need to do please, I have no admin access?

:)

RichardHaynes3, Apr 26, 2020

2. Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 26, 2020
  4. EntropyZ Win User

Window 10 Tablet Reset not enough free space issue

Windows 10 issues!

I had a similar issue but it only happen on older hardware, Windows would install the stock drivers which would make it nearly impossible to access the internet. Luckily I had newest Intel and Realtek NIC drivers that ran perfectly on Win 10 x64 1607 version, installing those fixed my that problem.

This also can happen on a non-fresh install of WIn 10, when you try to boot from a different computer/motherboard, after a single failed boot, Windows will try to re-detect and re-install all of the drivers, which definitely won't be the most stable or newest.

I tried everything, flushing cache, resetting router, uninstalling the device completely from the list, removing the LAN connection entirely, none of those helped.

EntropyZ, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 Tablet Reset not enough free space issue

1. Window 10 Tablet Reset not enough free space issue - Similar Threads - Window Tablet Reset

2. Not enough free disk space for reset but can't access desktop to free it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not enough free disk space for reset but can't access desktop to free it: After a BSOD bad config error I decided to reset my pc but there isn't enough space for it. I can't run DISM because of it and I can't access to desktop, I tried to delete folder from the command prompt but the access is denied since I'm not connected to my account I think....
  3. Not enough free disk space for reset but can't access desktop to free it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not enough free disk space for reset but can't access desktop to free it: After a BSOD bad config error I decided to reset my pc but there isn't enough space for it. I can't run DISM because of it and I can't access to desktop, I tried to delete folder from the command prompt but the access is denied since I'm not connected to my account I think....
  4. factory reset, not enough disk space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    factory reset, not enough disk space: i was gonna factory reset my laptop but it says i don’t have enough disk space. i’ve forgotten the password to my admin account and don’t have any local accounts so i can’t clear up some space that way. is there a way to clear up space without having to log in or force it to...
  5. Reset windows with no password and not enough space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset windows with no password and not enough space: Hi. I currently have for my children 2 Asus Transfores T101HA, They only have 32gb eMMC storage drives which i didnt realise at the time were worthless as windows generally uses up all of the storage space. Anyways 1 of them my child has forgotten the password. I've tried to...
  6. not enough space to reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    not enough space to reset: Tryinfg to resewt my computer and will not let me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-space-to-reset/29e95358-eabe-4b8d-a5da-2035b0c8d3f5
  7. Portable hard drive not enough free space.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Portable hard drive not enough free space.: I have a 1.5 TB back up portable hard that only has 355 GB of Free Space. It has only 2 system images from C drive (with 147 GB of used space). I have made several system images in the past on this hard drive and deleted most of them over time. 1. How can only 2 system...
  8. Not enough space to do a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not enough space to do a factory reset?: I bought a laptop off of a friend and it still needed to be restored back to factory. Its an HP stream 14 . whe I try to restore it , I get a message saying not enough space. I went a deleted everything I possibly could including the old account manually. it needed updated...
  9. OneDrive - Not Enough Free Space?

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive - Not Enough Free Space?: Due to some problems I was having with Microsoft applications, I just had Microsoft re-install Windows 10 this morning. Everything seems to be back to normal, except that on the Taskbar, the Cloud icon has a red X and the tooltip says: "OneDrive There is not enough free...
  10. Not enough space to factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not enough space to factory reset: As the titles says, there is not enough space to factory reset my laptop or for a clean install, the reason I want to factory reset is because my laptop's performance has plummeted after it tried to update. I've deleted all programs I downloaded and I ran disk cleaner and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not enough storage to reset windows 10