Windows 10: Window 10 Task Bar Frozen/Unresponsive

Discus and support Window 10 Task Bar Frozen/Unresponsive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been having this problem with windows 10 for a week now and just cant seem to figure out the solution. PROBLEM: The task bar at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SatvinderBal, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Window 10 Task Bar Frozen/Unresponsive

Hi, I have been having this problem with windows 10 for a week now and just cant seem to figure out the solution.

PROBLEM:

The task bar at the bottom of windows 10 on my pc is frozen/unresponsive.

The program icons which are normally there like Chrome and firefox are not showing.

Either my mouse arrow is the loading icon or just the arrow.

I have left it to load for hours but never has.

The start,menu and search areas dont work as its frozen.

I have tried rebooting many times, launched in safe mode, watched many youtube videos but nothing has worked.

I really need to use my pc this weekend.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you.

Window 10 Task Bar Frozen/Unresponsive [​IMG]

Windows 10 64 home

PC

:)

SatvinderBal, Feb 22, 2020
  2. pe2kay Win User

my task bar is frozen.

Since the windows 10 latest upgrade in 2017 my task bar is frozen. I have tried all of the suggestions from the 2015 posts. None of them worked.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

pe2kay, Feb 22, 2020
  3. N.Strahl Win User
    Start Menu Button on Task Bar becomes unresponsive

On occasion, the Start Menu button becomes unresponsive, in which case the Start Menu does not open after clicking the Windows icon. In addition, other buttons on the task bar also become unresponsive. It is as if parts of, or all of the task bar becomes
    frozen. The only (temporary) fix is to restart Windows.

I run Windows 10 Pro on a Lenovo Yoga 3-1470. Has anybody been having the same problem?

N.Strahl, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Window 10 Task Bar Frozen/Unresponsive

Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 Task Bar Frozen/Unresponsive

1. Window 10 Task Bar Frozen/Unresponsive - Similar Threads - Window Task Bar

2. Unresponsive Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unresponsive Task Bar: I have spent hours trying to fix this issue. I have reinstalled mouse / keyboard drivers / chipset etc..... somehow after a while the task bar become unresponsive to mouse clicks. If I plug in a usb hub which works perfectly on an other PC the taks bar becomes unresponive...
  3. Unresponsive Task Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unresponsive Task Bar: I have spent hours trying to fix this issue. I have reinstalled mouse / keyboard drivers / chipset etc..... somehow after a while the task bar become unresponsive to mouse clicks. If I plug in a usb hub which works perfectly on an other PC the taks bar becomes unresponive...
  4. is the task bar frozen ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is the task bar frozen ?: my task bar is not working im not able to open any file , the cursor is in reloading mode when i move it on to the task bar , windows button ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-task-bar-frozen/cf3a5426-a7ca-4c40-9e5d-d2b613d3fd5c
  5. is the task bar frozen ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is the task bar frozen ?: my task bar is not working im not able to open any file , the cursor is in reloading mode when i move it on to the task bar , windows button ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-task-bar-frozen/cf3a5426-a7ca-4c40-9e5d-d2b613d3fd5c
  6. is the task bar frozen ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Frozen Windows 10 task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frozen Windows 10 task bar: Hey guys Ill get straight to the point, i was playing some games and my internet was lagging so i decided to switch my networks. When i tried to click the internet connection thing it didnt work. Infact my whole task bar was frozen out of nowhere. Ive been trying to fix this...
  8. frozen task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    frozen task bar: I can't access/see the task bar (that runs along the bottom of my windows screen) and therefore launch anything from it - including settings, applications, etc. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frozen-task-bar/49d12a7f-01c2-4033-afe7-91e856207458
  9. Windows 10 task bar is unresponsive

Windows 10 task bar is unresponsive: One of our other computers has a Windows 10 problem. When I hover over the task bar it does not respond. I cannot even open settings at this point. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-task-bar-is-unresponsive/01a8be50-2974-429d-8365-18f49cc1d96e
  10. Task bar unresponsive

Task bar unresponsive: Running windows 10 on my lap top. This morning it worked fine and now I cannot activate the start button, internet, type in search or view notifications. Ran virus software and cleaners to no avail. At a loss, usually pretty good with this stuff....