Windows 10: Window 10 - Taskbar Keyboard - Taskbar freezes

Discus and support Window 10 - Taskbar Keyboard - Taskbar freezes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have been using the taskbar keyboard (touch keyboard) for a while and it worked wonderfully. Lately, I'm not sure if this is after the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HanhNguyen97, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Window 10 - Taskbar Keyboard - Taskbar freezes

Hi,

I have been using the taskbar keyboard (touch keyboard) for a while and it worked wonderfully. Lately, I'm not sure if this is after the latest update, I have a Dell (2 in 1), whenever I click on the icon to open the taskbar keyboard, not only it doesn't show up anymore, but it also freezes the taskbar shortly. Within a couple of minutes, the taskbar is okay, but the keyboard still doesn't work. It happens every time now.

Please help!!!

:)

HanhNguyen97, Jan 24, 2019

2. Window 10 - Taskbar Keyboard - Taskbar freezes

Hi,

I have been using the taskbar keyboard (touch keyboard) for a while and it worked wonderfully. Lately, I'm not sure if this is after the latest update, I have a Dell (2 in 1), whenever I click on the icon to open the taskbar keyboard, not only it doesn't
    show up anymore, but it also freezes the taskbar shortly. Within a couple of minutes, the taskbar is okay, but the keyboard still doesn't work. It happens every time now.

Please help!!!

HanhNguyen97, Dec 16, 2019
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    NdMk2o1o, Dec 16, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Window 10 - Taskbar Keyboard - Taskbar freezes

Help!, windows taskbar disapeared!!!

Try Ctrl+Esc.

If Recycle Bin is the only icon you can see, open it, from the explorer window navigate to Control Panel and find Taskbar settings there.

btarunr, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 - Taskbar Keyboard - Taskbar freezes

1. Window 10 - Taskbar Keyboard - Taskbar freezes - Similar Threads - Window Taskbar Keyboard

2. Taskbar Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Freezing: Hi, so just now when I click on the settings app I have opened from Chrome my taskbar would freeze for up to about 10 seconds before switching to the correct app while the rest of my computer worked fine. I should also note clicking the start menu button would also do this....
  3. Taskbar Freezing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Freezing: Hi, so just now when I click on the settings app I have opened from Chrome my taskbar would freeze for up to about 10 seconds before switching to the correct app while the rest of my computer worked fine. I should also note clicking the start menu button would also do this....
  4. A freeze Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A freeze Taskbar: My taskbar sometimes freeze and unable to interact with. I was unable to open the "Start" section or doing anything else with the taskbar, also the icon of the mouse turned into loading icon when i point it. After i clicked the taskbar for a while, it started to work normally...
  5. A freeze Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A freeze Taskbar: My taskbar sometimes freeze and unable to interact with. I was unable to open the "Start" section or doing anything else with the taskbar, also the icon of the mouse turned into loading icon when i point it. After i clicked the taskbar for a while, it started to work normally...
  6. A freeze Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Taskbar freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar freezing: Hi Community,I just restarted my windows 10 pro laptop but since then my taskbar was resized and now I cannot fix it. As seen from the picture it is unlocked but no way to reduce the size. I will appreciate it if you could help me....
  8. Taskbar freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar freezing: Hi Community,I just restarted my windows 10 pro laptop but since then my taskbar was resized and now I cannot fix it. As seen from the picture it is unlocked but no way to reduce the size. I will appreciate it if you could help me....
  9. Taskbar freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar freezing: Am having an issue with my desktop taskbar freezing after awhile. I have taskbar set on floating. After awhile it will not come up/appear when I move pointer to bottom of screen. Windows button on keyboard will call it up but nothing will function ie. I can't call any...
  10. Windows 10 taskbar freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 taskbar freezes: Mine windows 10 taskbar keeps freezing. Please I urgently need a response or solution to this as it is disturbing my work speed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-taskbar-freezes/a8fe5f7f-8654-4507-9d27-56dceac8783f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 taskbar freezes

2. windows 10 taskbar freeze desktop still works

3. laptop keeps loosing the task bar and freezing windows 10

4. windows explorer freezes task bar,
  5. Taskbar freezes up