Windows 10: window 10 this pc work very slow if not in office network

Discus and support window 10 this pc work very slow if not in office network in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am use window 10 or 11 laptop or desktop. When I am in office network it's work well & fine, but when i am outoff network or domain of office "This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ambadas Kanade, May 30, 2023.

1. window 10 this pc work very slow if not in office network

I am use window 10 or 11 laptop or desktop. When I am in office network it's work well & fine, but when i am outoff network or domain of office "This PC" getting too much time to open or some time not responding.

:)

Ambadas Kanade, May 30, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 30, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 30, 2023
  4. cyneater Win User

window 10 this pc work very slow if not in office network

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

If only ran a PC for office it would be linux based. MAybe mac based.
    But id not bother with windows 10 just for office.

If it wasnt for the gamers microsfot would be pretty screwed

cyneater, May 30, 2023
Thema:

window 10 this pc work very slow if not in office network

1. window 10 this pc work very slow if not in office network - Similar Threads - window very slow

2. Very slow access to mapped network drives in Explorer and Office Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow access to mapped network drives in Explorer and Office Apps: I know this issue has been raised on many websites, many times. However, I still have not found a solution. I have tried every registry change and service verification, going so far as to doing a clean install of Windows.I have two very fast Synology NAS devices on my network...
  3. Very slow access to mapped network drives in Explorer and Office Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow access to mapped network drives in Explorer and Office Apps: I know this issue has been raised on many websites, many times. However, I still have not found a solution. I have tried every registry change and service verification, going so far as to doing a clean install of Windows.I have two very fast Synology NAS devices on my network...
  4. window 10 this pc work very slow if not in office network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window 10 this pc work very slow if not in office network: I am use window 10 or 11 laptop or desktop. When I am in office network it's work well & fine, but when i am outoff network or domain of office "This PC" getting too much time to open or some time not responding....
  5. PC very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC very slow: My pc recently started to be very slow and I don't know the reason for why it's slow. It might be because my ssd is full where my windows is installed on but I don't understand why is my SSD full so fast because 2 days ago I left it 19gb free and now it's 1,4gb free...
  6. PC very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC very slow: My pc recently started to be very slow and I don't know the reason for why it's slow. It might be because my ssd is full where my windows is installed on but I don't understand why is my SSD full so fast because 2 days ago I left it 19gb free and now it's 1,4gb free...
  7. PC, Windows 10 very slow

PC, Windows 10 very slow: My PC has recently become very slow and I would be very grateful for any help regarding how I can "clean-up" the system without losing files etc. Perhaps you can reccommend a download clean-up app/ Thanks and best regards, Bryan...
  8. Very slow PC - Windows 10

Very slow PC - Windows 10: I'm having problems opening files from the icons on my desktop. It's taking about three minutes instead of the usual 5 -10 seconds. Outlook.com is working fine - touch wood - and so is opening from tabs. The timing is particularly frustrating as I was hoping to...
  9. after installing windows 10 my pc network is very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    after installing windows 10 my pc network is very slow: i have upgrade my pc to windows 10 but network is very slow.So how to fix it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-windows-10-my-pc-network-is-very/ceed03ae-4083-4389-8cee-c6a84ac0e02b
  10. LAN Network very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN Network very slow: We have 3 computers, connected to 1 router. Since our upgrade to Windows 10 (the 3 PC's) our network is very slowly between each other. I've tried already to disable 'Large Send Offload V2 (ip4) & (ip6)'. On the moment I disable this then it works for 5 minutes perfect....