Windows 10: Window 10 touchscreen is missing

Discus and support Window 10 touchscreen is missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HID-Compliant Touchscreen is missing under Human Interface Devices in Device Manager. I also can't locate the Troubleshooting hardware & device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JJha, Aug 30, 2019.

1. JJha Win User

Window 10 touchscreen is missing

HID-Compliant Touchscreen is missing under Human Interface Devices in Device Manager. I also can't locate the Troubleshooting hardware & device. Anyway, don't know how to enable the touchscreen of my laptop.

thanks

:)

2. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Aug 30, 2019
  3. paulski Win User
    Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Window 10 touchscreen is missing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 touchscreen is missing

1. Window 10 touchscreen is missing - Similar Threads - Window touchscreen missing

2. Touchscreen driver missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen driver missing: I have a Dell Inspiron 16 5620, and recently the touchscreen stopped working. I checked device manager, and the touchscreen driver was under the hidden devices tab. I uninstalled it, thinking once I restarted the laptop, it would come back, but it did not. I also noticed a...
  3. Touchscreen driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen driver missing: I have a Dell Inspiron 16 5620, and recently the touchscreen stopped working. I checked device manager, and the touchscreen driver was under the hidden devices tab. I uninstalled it, thinking once I restarted the laptop, it would come back, but it did not. I also noticed a...
  4. Touchscreen driver missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  6. Missing touchscreen driver

Missing touchscreen driver: I ran a restore for Win 10 on my Lenova Yoga 11e, and the touchscreen stopped working. There is no human interface driver for it in Device Manager, I think I need to reinstall the driver. Is that correct? How do I find the touchscreen driver for a Yoga 11e? My email is...
  7. windows 10 Touchscreen

windows 10 Touchscreen: Where can I find a touch screen driver download. Need a new download not an update; driver is missing. Keep reading that a generic driver is available from Microsoft....
  8. Missing Touchscreen

Missing Touchscreen: HP Spectre x360 - 13-ap0046nr After the new windows update touchscreen stopped working. I tried uninstalling the update but still it's not working anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-touchscreen/d0c152fd-b9dc-409c-9109-0d3c407ba632
  9. missing touchscreen drivers

missing touchscreen drivers: i have a lenovo s340 15IIL and it allows me to use touc screen but it is not wotking and i dont have the hid drivers also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-touchscreen-drivers/6bf681a8-5aa7-4efa-b851-9c84453445e6
  10. Touchscreen Driver is Missing

Touchscreen Driver is Missing: I have a hp pavilion all in one that had touchscreen. Recently it has had to been resseted, not keeping personal files. the touchscreen driver is missing, so i can't calibrate pen or touch. it still has tablet mode though. I have tried running the troubleshooter, but the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hid compliant touch screen driver windows 10 missing