Windows 10: Window 10 unable to start after restart

Discus and support Window 10 unable to start after restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello My laptop was running for alonge time without a shutdown mabye around 2 weeks i felt it became heavy so i decided to do a restart After restart i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sha_ahm, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Sha_ahm Win User

Window 10 unable to start after restart

Hello My laptop was running for alonge time without a shutdown mabye around 2 weeks i felt it became heavy so i decided to do a restart After restart i got blue screen of death showing stopcode Says Critical_process_died since then i have tried every possiable solution on web nothing work for meSome of things i tried 1. Check hardware all where fine the system check them by it self so no hardware damage 2.try to reset my computer it says there was a problem resetting your PC3.try factory image recovery it says unable to launch support assist OS recovery tool4.strtup repair it says start

:)

Sha_ahm, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to personalize tiles in Start menu Windows 10

Hi Slobodan,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which is the build installed in your computer?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Are you facing this issue in Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check if that helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I would suggest you to check and install any latest Windows Updates available.

Go to Start and then
    Settings.

Click on Update and Recovery.

Check for updates under
    Windows Updates.

Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Refer the steps to know the latest build in your computer.

• Click on Start button and select Settings.
    • Click on System and select About.
    You may also refer the link suggested by Ramesh Srinivasan on February 20, 2016
    and follow the steps suggested.

Redirecting

Do let us know if you are still unable to personalize start menu. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 2, 2022
  4. Window 10 unable to start after restart

little cat, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Window 10 unable to start after restart

1. Window 10 unable to start after restart - Similar Threads - Window unable start

2. Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure: Hi,In my computer with Windows 11 installed, Windows update was stuck at 30%. Even though I restarted it 2-3 times, nothing changed. Finally, it entered its own recovery section but options such as startup repair, Uninstall updates, Startup settings did not open at safe mode...
  3. Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure: Hi,In my computer with Windows 11 installed, Windows update was stuck at 30%. Even though I restarted it 2-3 times, nothing changed. Finally, it entered its own recovery section but options such as startup repair, Uninstall updates, Startup settings did not open at safe mode...
  4. Window 10 unable to start after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 unable to start after restart: Hello My laptop was running for alonge time without a shutdown mabye around 2 weeks i felt it became heavy so i decided to do a restart After restart i got blue screen of death showing stopcode Says Critical_process_died since then i have tried every possiable solution on web...
  5. Window 10 unable to start after restart

Window 10 unable to start after restart: Hello My laptop was running for alonge time without a shutdown mabye around 2 weeks i felt it became heavy so i decided to do a restart After restart i got blue screen of death showing stopcode Says Critical_process_died since then i have tried every possiable solution on web...
  6. unable to sign in to windows after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to sign in to windows after restart: After restarting the computer, there was mountain picture but there was no sign in option for windowsUnable to access my computerThere is only one option on the screen to use Ease of Access narrator, on screen keyboard etc at the bottom right hand corner of the screen. There...
  7. unable to sign in to windows after restart

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to sign in to windows after restart: After restarting the computer, there was mountain picture but there was no sign in option for windowsUnable to access my computerThere is only one option on the screen to use Ease of Access narrator, on screen keyboard etc at the bottom right hand corner of the screen. There...
  8. unable to sign in to windows after restart

9. Windows 10 Unable to start after abrupt shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Unable to start after abrupt shutdown: [IMG][IMG]My PC shutdown due to power failure and now when i try to start, it is landing in blue screen “ Choose an option” and thereafter when i click on “ troubleshoot” —> “ Start-up Repair”, the problem is not fixing. I have spent 6 hours but the issues is not solved....
  10. Unable to start Windows XP after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to start Windows XP after Windows 10 upgrade: First a little clarification. I had Windows 7 installed on one HDD and XP installed on secondary HDD. When I initially installed W7, it set up a boot screen which enabled me to access and run XP. After I upgraded to W10 and I try to start XP by booting from the secondary HDD,...